JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, some of this group were ultra anti-gun, but a bit of 'uncertainty' makes them throw over their principles...guess they didn't really believe.

If 'uncertainty' comes my way, I aint turnin into no flippin commie....

Hummm.....soon maybe.....
The Govt will need/want to know.......if that firearm purchase is going to a household as a first purchase or additional purchase.

Because it's essential to know, how many to collect (at a min.) from any particular household, for THAT later date.

form-4473.png

Aloha, Mark

And, for a little more perspective: Think lefties who threw over their anti-gun hatred, but went and bought a gun or two, have given up their lefty ways...in a pig's eye...

Even before cv, a percentage of lefties liked guns, but hate anything Conservative.

Think if they are new to guns, these lefties are now your pals...think again...

Yeah, I picked up THIS one for the Crony-apocalypse . . . . . .

It's my "Leroy" gun . . . . .

"And he's bad, bad, Leroy Brown, baddest man in the whole damn town . . . . . "

"Got a .32 gun in his pocket for fun . . . . ."

Z

IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0048.JPG

Manny, I know lots of people that are politically conservative but don't own guns because their interests are in other things. If the news media wants to cover first time gun buyers, it won't be talking to any of them as it doesn't fit their trashing-gun-owners agenda.

And, for a little more perspective: Think lefties who threw over their anti-gun hatred, but went and bought a gun or two, have given up their lefty ways...in a pig's eye...

Even before cv, a percentage of lefties liked guns, but hate anything Conservative.

They haven't even given up wanting more gun control..................

From the article:
Newsy said:
Justin Orel is a web developer and former Marine living with his wife and newborn in Kansas City, Missouri.

"I thought about purchasing a firearm for a while. Never really was sure about it. Also I'm not like, I don't know, a gun nut, or like, I don't know, also usually more on the side of like heavier gun controls probably not a terrible thing like better background checks and things like that. … We were just like, well, maybe now is the time just in case, like, something crazy happens or people start losing their minds … Maybe better to have one and not need it than need it and not have it."

Ray

Dungannon,

I'm speaking about those that were (and still are) anti-gun, but somehow finally, begrudgingly admitted self defense with a gun is probably better than being a victim.

This state of affairs is no doubt galling to these folks, but they're not completely stupid...

What percentage of brand new gun buyers are in this category?

Certainly, not all, but some...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads