JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What should I add next to my collection of .45 ACPs?? :gun10: :gun10: :gun10:

1 gun (HK 45)

or

Any combination of 2 of the following -
M&P 45
Ruger P90
FN P45
CZ 97

I always appreciate the opinions on here...so let me know your thoughts.

Two is one one is none, get two M&Ps if you want striker fired or FNPs if you want DA/SA.

HKs are gigantic (if they fit your hand well that's great though). And the mags are more expensive.

Better yet buy one (M&P would be my choice out of all those by a mile) and take a class with the rest of the money and then buy a second later on down the road...

Glock 21 SF is another great option you didn't mention, assuming you aren't anti-glock for some reason. I've shot the heck out of mine and love it.

My motto has been: the more guns the better!!:s0155: I have a Ruger P90...the thing's a tank but it shoots well & is very reliable. Not really a CCW. I've heard of it referred to as the AK of the handgun realm. Not really a "sexy" gun, but will put a bullet downrange & hit consistently. MP 45 would be another really nice addition to the Ruger...actually I don't think that you'd go wrong with any of those handguns, though! Just remember to save some $$$$ for ammo!

I have a guy at the local gunstore that has a HK 45 that he carries while at work and it is a very nice piece. He has nothing but positive things to say about that gun. Well worth the money.

Hm... I am now a diehard CZ fan. Dunno, I love my 75 anyway. Finally got it out to the quarry for some trigger time last weekend. Accurate, was knocking 12-gauge shells around from... 5-10 yards pretty easily. Heavy, soaks up most of the recoil. Comfortable in the hand. I have a new best friend. The difference between this gun and the Sigma I used to have is night and day.

If the CZ97s are anywhere near as good, I'd grab one in a heartbeat.

Having had a chance to play with them a bit when I was searching for a replacement for the Sigma, the M&P series are also very nice. If I were to pick 2 from the list, I'd get an M&P and the CZ. And the CZ looks damned classy with some nice wooden grips on her. :F

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top