JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something tells me there is more behind the scene going on with the bar closing. Maybe to try and stop a more in depth investigation. Or maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist (-:

Jim

Litigation. Deep pockets company from Vegas owned the bar, and they let a minor in who was armed and subsequently killed someone.

Peter

But, that's not possible. It's against the law to let a minor in to a bar, and against the law to carry a loaded firearm in to a bar....and we all know laws prevent crime, right?

Shows how well the "prohibited person" idea works...eh? I will guarantee with a "beating death" on his rap sheet, auto theaft, and a concealed weapon at 19...this guy is a poster child for "prohibited" persons, and 100% of the reason that there should be no "prohibited" people as it only causes difficulty for those who care what the law is...the bad guys will get theirs no matter what the law is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top