JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I understand it Washington state law is no guns allowed if a sign say no minors allowed ( bars liquor stores etc.)then no guns are allowed there.

Is that just WA specific? Or fed law? Sorry, not too up on rules RE: carrying in bars. What if the bar owner wanted to carry for safety reasons, bank drops, etc?

Was actually there at Muchbar bar to grab a few drinks with friends and left at 11:30. Muchbar draws crowds from all over the greater seattle area. Lots of thugs and gangster wannabies frequent the eastside 'nightscene'.

Stopped by this place last summer. It was a total joke. Trendy *** bar located in a mall and people go in there and think they are hot bubblegum getting bottle service and what not. Definitely draws the thug crowd. I had one drink, laughed, then left to never return. Doesn't surprise me honestly...

AFAIK Munchbar serves food to all ages during the day, and has a separate bar area that is 21 and over.

After dark they ask everyone for ID at the door, but I doubt that it changes the legal status of the area outside the bar.

And yes, I wouldn't be caught dead there at night.

Ja'mari Alexander Alan Jones, Seattle teen sought for murder at Munchbar in Bellevue, Washington

Bellevue Police said Tuesday they were still searching for 19-year-old Ja'mari Alexander Alan Jones and had secured an arrest warrant for the teen.

Jones is "a suspect in the murder of a 30-year-old man early this morning at the Munchbar in downtown Bellevue," Bellevue Police said in a statement. "Jones is believed to be armed and dangerous."

Jones was one of three teens arrested in 2008 for the beating death of Ed Michael, who is better known by his nickname "Tuba Man," CNN affiliate KOMO reported.

WPTV-Ja'mari-Alexander-Alan-Jones_20121225062542_320_240.JPG

WPTV-Ja'mari-Alexander-Alan-Jones_20121225062542_320_240.JPG

And making gun laws stricter would have prevented this how?

Jim

Well, you know, you overzealous gun-nut.... IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!!1111oneoneeleven.... ;)

All with a big wink, in case the sarcasm slipped by. ;)

To my knowledge, stealing cars is fairly strictly legislated as well as prosecuted throughout the US and the majority of the rest of the world, but for some strange strange reason it does not seem to stop some folks. Weird. They should do something about that, like keep them away from society for a while. And speak very sternly to them. That should teach 'em. Oh well, as long as we limit mag capacity and the scary military-ish looks of firearms we'll definitely solve all gun problems! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top