JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is what I got

I have back half of a Remington model 24 but never could find a barrel for it.

I just traded for what i though was a complete 1922 model 22 short rifle but its missing the extractor assembly just to see if my machinest buddy of mine could modify another barrel to fit my other half but got to looking at it and figured just a little too much work to do it so i am just going to sell both

with the 1922 rifle the wood was refinished and looks really nice the outer surface of the barrel is rusty but not pitted the blue if it ever hand is is gone from the receiver and its missing the extractor and the barrel although will attach and hold has a lot of slop in it

my other rear half is complete and the barrel fits it nice and tight as it should be.

i think between the 2 someone could make a really nice rifle and sale the rest of the parts

$275 or trade

TRADES WANTED AND MORE STUFF FOR SALE POSTED HERE
<broken link removed>

2012-01-01000000-14_zpsb8d452c8.jpg IMG_1799_zps1af8950d.jpg IMG_1798_zpsa1ed8b93.jpg IMG_1795_zpsf0fc9f0d.jpg

Last Edited:
Is the model 24 a short or long rifle? Unfortunately the rifling on the barrel is different between the .22s and .22 LR versions of the model 24. Using a .22s barrel on a Model 24 LR would damage the barrel.

the complete rifle (minus extractor ) is .22 short and is original the other half i don't know it appears identical mechanically . I'll get some better photos tomorrow when i can get better lighting

hi i am new to this forum and stumbled on your ad for the remington model 24 rifles. anything you would be interested in a trade for any guitars i have quite a few that would make a nice trade for both of us let me know if you might be interested thanks mark.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top