JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$8000
City
Sarteneja / Belize
State
Other
Zip Code
You've had a dream -- Many have worked their entire life's with the idea that one day, they will escape the rat race and move to paradise.
They can't wait to wave goodbye to the materialistic and news centric culture they are from and embrace a laid back and simple lifestyle. Belize is one of most casual and slow-paced countries in Central America. So much so, that you may not know what to do with yourself for the first few weeks. But that feeling won't last to long.
Warm weather year-round.
Let's face it - the older we get the colder we get. Why do you think so many retirees in Florida ? But Belize has become The new "Florida", and it's not hard to see why. With an average year-round high of 84 degrees, you can leave your jeans and coats behind. Instead you new uniform will be tank tops, shorts, and flip flops.
What I have :
For sale 1, 2 acres - starting at $8K cash or owner financing (trade value-$12K
Lots, ready to build, power on the road
150 feet of water front Parcel 1325 - see the pictures.
Owner contract:
20% down and $1000 a month
Please contact me for details.
Wondering why you should buy real estate in Belize when considering a move?
All you need is one visit and you'll be convinced for yourself by the welcoming locals and beautiful natural scenery all around. But if you need help making up your mind, here's a list of reasons why Belize is one of the best places to live.
Why Buy Property in Belize
Belize's magnetic pull to all who visit is one of the main reasons we ventured into real estate sales in Belize.
While a relatively small country, Belize guarantees land investment security and offers a wide cross section of opportunities and benefits to those looking to buy real estate.
Though a tiny nation with only a mere 8,867 square miles, Belize offers a vast range of landscapes with the opportunity to own your own island, build a home from scratch, purchase an existing home or live a carefree life under a dense jungle canopy - all within reach of urban areas and essential services.
To sweeten the pot, Belize is an English-speaking country with a democratic government and offers retirement packages with incentives (such as duty exemptions) for those considering retiring in Belize. Best of all, Belize's currency is locked in to the US Dollar at USD $1 to BZ $2 and is only a short flight away from the U.S., making it a perfect choice whether you're looking for a vacation home, investment property, or a retirement in paradise.
For more info / more and bigger pictures please email or text me.

I'm currently in Federal Way, Wa.. Text me for my phone number

96611338_240294517223762_6270784687476572160_n.jpg 999.jpg 20170106_130642.jpg DSCF2824 (1).JPG DSCF2828 (1).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top