JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$295
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
'Lil "back story" first..
I just bought this for $350 dollars because it is a crazy good deal. Only thing is that I used my "bill money" for the purchase hoping it would work itself out.. obviously it didn't so I'm posting this (and at a loss) to recover the funds.

Now onto the post ~

Mounted but not used Vector Optics "Constantine" 1-8 FFP illuminated reticle (christmas tree) optic mounted in 20moa American Defense 30mm QD mount.
Also includes a "throw lever".

The scope alone (no mount) is $449 dollars on Amazon / the lowest price I could find for the mount is $183.82 +shipping @ Midway USA (on sale) / probably another $15-$20 for the throw lever.

I've looked through the glass and it's great. Clean / clear glass and not "blurry" on the edges. If I didn't need the funds I'd happily use this on a multitude of platforms. Once you look through it you'll be pleasantly surprised.

No box(s) but scope is new in excellent condition and your not going to find a better optic / mount for the listed price.

$295 dollars cash (must be ready to pick up)

Sorry no trades (or shipping) and I won't respond to low-ball offers (any offers other than the listed price).

Sale to take place at Sportsman Warehouse Tanasbourne off of hgy 26 and 185th.

Thanks

IMG_20220408_165828203~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top