JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nice piece of property in Klamath County, OR

1.5 acres zoned rural residential... you can build a home & keep animals here. You can also setup a couple of trailers and thats fine too. OR leave it alone and just come out in your RV or set up a tent.

10 miles from Wild Billy Lake, a little farther down the road you can hit the Sprague River for fishing, canoeing, etc. Only minutes from the Winema National Forest for hunting, hiking, etc.

The property itself is level, has a few trees... there is a phone line along the road, power is maybe 1/2 mile away and wells are less than 200'. Not a bad area. There are some other people out there... but you wont see them.

More details and pics in my Craigslist ad...

<broken link removed>

Asking $3700

I can write up a deed and file it with the county, or if you prefer, we can run it through a title company and we'll split the cost (about $300 each)

Plat maps available on request

Use the map on CL or you can PM me and Ill give directions. I cant meet you there but you are welcome to go check it out anytime.

Now that I live in Washington and have another kid on the way... its just too far away for us to enjoy on a regular basis. We named it Badgerville. Aswesome place and I had big plans for it. Hopefully someone else can pick up the torch and put the place to use.

Last Edited:
I do not, I reached out to a couple as I got their names from county records... but nada.

Every adjoining lot is empty and untouched. There is another lot for sale down the road .25mi that I found on Craigslist.

I do not, I reached out to a couple as I got their names from county records... but nada.

Every adjoining lot is empty and untouched. There is another lot for sale down the road .25mi that I found on craigslist. The subdivision is called Oregon Pines.

well no one really lives out there... Some lots have been improved further down the road, but there was never anyone around when I was there, though that wasn't a very long time.

well no one really lives out there... Some lots have been improved further down the road, but there was never anyone around when I was there, though that wasn't a very long time.

Trust me, Lots of people live up there and they saw you when you were there. I guarantee it.

BTW, This is no attempt to crap on your ad, I chose this area too based on the culture up there and all the other reasons most people won't even drive up there. With that said, I have been going there for 13 years and have a decent "in" with the locals so I am fairly safe. A potential buyer should know the area.

I'll agree with that regarding the general area, but up in the 'neighborhood' itself, on Kleinrock Rd, I was driven by twice as I stood by my truck with WA plates.

beyond that, there was a weirdo down the road in an old 80s Tbird with CA plates, looked like he was living out of it... He was wearing long pants and a coat in 90* weather wandering in the street drawing in the gravel with a stick.

he got driven by without notice too. Then again, maybe he's a local and the others know he's nuts, but it struck me as odd.

I look fairly legit and was open carrying, so maybe I wasn't worth checking out either.

but I got the feeling that people up on the tableland kept to themselves and expected others to do the same.

Craigslis
Nice piece of property in Klamath County, OR

1.5 acres zoned rural residential... you can build a home & keep animals here. You can also setup a couple of trailers and thats fine too. OR leave it alone and just come out in your RV or set up a tent.

10 miles from Wild Billy Lake, a little farther down the road you can hit the Sprague River for fishing, canoeing, etc. Only minutes from the Winema National Forest for hunting, hiking, etc.

The property itself is level, has a few trees... there is a phone line along the road, power is maybe 1/2 mile away and wells are less than 200'. Not a bad area. There are some other people out there... but you wont see them.

More details and pics in my Craigslist ad...

<broken link removed>

Asking $4500

I can write up a deed and file it with the county, or if you prefer, we can run it through a title company and we'll split the cost (about $300 each)

Plat maps available on request

Use the map on CL or you can PM me and Ill give directions. I cant meet you there but you are welcome to go check it out anytime.

Now that I live in Washington and have another kid on the way... its just too far away for us to enjoy on a regular basis. We named it Badgerville. Aswesome place and I had big plans for it. Hopefully someone else can pick up the torch and put the place to use.
Craigslist ad is expired so cannot access that information. Would like to check out where it's at.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top