JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stack 'em deep folks. 300+ orders are $1 per mag. Shipping was steep but absorbed by the low mag cost.

C308 and CETME 20rd Surplus 308 Magazine, VG, Used.

I contacted J&G and asked to confirm fit and they said they should work in all HK91 patterned guns.

Some others and I did a group buy. Got my lot home and I tried a few in my PTR91 and they fit perfect, and dry feed .308 rounds without issue.

They are caked in oil or cosmoline so plan on a cleaning project.

At basically a dollar each for high quality steel mags, this is the type of bargain we all scour the net for. P1060060.JPG

Thanks for sharing!

CETME mags work in our PTR91's fine.

The ones I have thru J&G are packed in cosmoline. Mostly dried, stuck on real good now.

Was thinking the easiest way to clean it out would be to give them a boiling water bath on the grill, followed by a dip in an "Ed's Red" type solution. Will likely do that as a project when the weather warms up, but not too much.

I've read another easy way is to put the cosmo coated mags in black trash bag on a hot summer day to reliquify the cosmo, then use more elbow grease (brushes and such).

Last Edited:
"Back in the day"...we used gasoline to remove the cosmoline from issued items.
Please kids , No smoking while you do this....:eek::D
Andy

Yah, same deal if using a bath of an Ed's red type solution after removing the cosmo...acetone and other volatiles.

I'm thinking to go that route, boiling water followed by Ed's red dip. To make it slightly easier & the Ed's Red should provide rust protection once the volatiles evaporate. Should be far less gummy/cruddy than the cosmo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top