Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTB ID 1/2 x28 RH thread AK slant brake

OP
S
Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
yah I saw that Dennis. They are out of stock. I talked to the owner and he said he "MAY" produce some more but said he didn't know when. He said they are a hassle to set up the machining process. Anyway was hopping someone, like yourself, may have one sitting in their parts bin.

Reactions
Feedback
43 / 0 / 0
yah I saw that Dennis. They are out of stock. I talked to the owner and he said he "MAY" produce some more but said he didn't know when. He said they are a hassle to set up the machining process. Anyway was hopping someone, like yourself, may have one sitting in their parts bin.
I have some, but not that thread pitch.

OP
S
Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
Yah its for another MAK90 that I have and the barrel was turned down more than the one I bought from you. Not enough meat left for the 1x14LH brake.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley