JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
SEATTLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
"Switching caliber" sale.

1,113 rounds to be exact. New, supersonic brass with the exception of the Wolf and Hornady Black. Local sale only, price is for everything listed. I'm not eager to split it up and deal with multiple transactions. Included is (6) 300 blackout Pmags that I will no longer need. Why I'm selling below.

For $500 you get:

60 rounds Underwood Controlled Chaos 115 grain

100 rounds Fiocchi SST 155 grain

100 rounds American Eagle 150 grain

231 rounds Magtech Tactical 123 grain

180 rounds Hornady Frontier 125 grain

153 rounds P.P.U 125 grain

98 rounds Herters 125 grain

40 rounds Wolf 150 grain *Steel cased

78 rounds Hornady Black 208 grain * Subsonic

73 rounds Freedom Munitions 147 grain *This is technically "new", but be aware it is loaded in necked down 5.56 cartridges.

(6) 300 blackout Pmags, 30 round capacity.

My 300 blackout upper broke on me. Rather than doubling down, I'm switching back to the lowly 5.56. I purchased all this planning to use it as my primary weapon. I can assure you I'm not profiteering, I purchased this at insanely high prices during the worst of the shortage. I can share some receipts if that matters to you.

I'm not interested in shipping this, local sale only. I'm willing to meet within an hour drive of Seattle, or in the Bellingham area.

If you are interested or want more info, shoot message and I'll give you my number and email.

300 blk.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.