JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking for a trade: A Remington 700 in either .308 Win or .300 Win Mag. What this box cost me from the distributor is about halfway between what a scoped ADL model and a basic SPS model from the same distributor would have been (all wholesale prices) if they were still available today.

If I don't get any bites then I might have to learn to love a Tikka.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Tikkas are good blasters!
Indeed, but I have my lathe ordered and want to true up a pair of Remington rifles with some new 1:8 twist barrels to run some of the new Hornady aluminum tip bullets which are ridiculous heavy. After all that fun I can get a tikka for the regular stuff and it will run like a champ out of the box.

Browning made some aluminum tipped rounds also. Had a client in camp use them for moose hunting. 185gr 3006, 1 shot at 75 yards. The bullet went in behind the right front shoulder, through a rib and all vitals. I found the aluminum tip stuck into the hide right in front of the left shoulder. It was burried in the hide from the inside and sticking out the underside of the hide like a dart in a dart board. Took me a minute to deduce what it was when I found it caping the bull. They're pretty cool. The client still has the aluminum tip!

Browning made some aluminum tipped rounds also. Had a client in camp use them for moose hunting. 185gr 3006, 1 shot at 75 yards. The bullet went in behind the right front shoulder, through a rib and all vitals. I found the aluminum tip stuck into the hide right in front of the left shoulder. It was burried in the hide from the inside and sticking out the underside of the hide like a dart in a dart board. Took me a minute to deduce what it was when I found it caping the bull. They're pretty cool. The client still has the aluminum tip!
that is amazing!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.