JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like the first few posts.. I too felt a tear form, Yes tear of joy.. And I have always thought that instead of having the weapon distroid I think that they should sell them to the people leagely.. either at auction or set up a store front..

But arent these guns run through the ringer to see if they have been used in a crime?

Just my oppion and still glad they are out of money.. LOL

This reason isn't absurd.
• You understand that a gun in the home is much more likely to kill or injure a family member or friend than it is to protect you."

It is true because about 55% of all gun realted deaths in this country are suicides. Now I figure these guns were serving the interests of the owners to the bitter end, but the statement is true as it stands.

And as gun owners we should be aware of this, frankly If I get to that point I'd rather do a Thelma and Louise off a cliff on my motorcycle whats the fun in using a gun, sheesh.

I would point out that in Australia the suicide rate did not go down as a result of gun control (less guns in the home) the methods of suicide just shifted. So if the statistics are true it's a wash at best, at worst we all know statistics tend to favor the the intended outcome of the person paying for the study.

Hey you bleeding hearts, some of them might need the gift certicates for x-mas.

oH THAT'S RIGHT, they could sell there stolen or ill gotten guns and get money.. How wrong of me.. to have a tear also, of JOY

Last Edited:
The biggest BS part about the gun turn in, is that, they take the guns in, hand them over to the police dept, then at the end of the year, the police dept auctions them off to a gun dealer, or pawn shop. Then they turn around and sell them to new people for retail.
And have you seen some of the guns people are turning in. it's a joke. Mossberg 10ga bolt action goose gun with 36in barrel, rusty old guns with obsolete ammo. These guns aren't the guns people rob banks or do drive buys with. It's rediculous, feel good, no common sense, propaganda. I hate the way the news always publicise it, like they just saved a bunch of lives, or like it's the greatest thing that has been accomplished this year. How about, take all the donations, and feed the homeless, support youth activities, support inner city parrenting classes. That would do more to impact crime, and youth shootings.

How about, take all the donations, and feed the homeless, support youth activities, support inner city parrenting classes. That would do more to impact crime, and youth shootings.

huntpotter, I think you may have an idea here. Bring your guns in and we will donate X dollars per gun turned in based on a percentage of value to feed the homeless, etc....

Good luck getting a permit, much less getting the media to cover it though.

How about, take all the donations, and feed the homeless, support youth activities, support inner city parrenting classes. That would do more to impact crime, and youth shootings.

huntpotter, I think you may have an idea here. Bring your guns in and we will donate X dollars per gun turned in based on a percentage of value to feed the homeless, etc....

Good luck getting a permit, much less getting the media to cover it though.

Do the homeless need more Pb in their diet?:p

have you ever pics of the guns people turn in? It's almost all rusted out, cheap, non-oprable junk that has no value! Even a anti gun lefty isn't dumb enough to trade in grandpa's old colt for a $35.00 gift card.

The biggest BS part about the gun turn in, is that, they take the guns in, hand them over to the police dept, then at the end of the year, the police dept auctions them off to a gun dealer, or pawn shop. Then they turn around and sell them to new people for retail.
And have you seen some of the guns people are turning in. it's a joke. Mossberg 10ga bolt action goose gun with 36in barrel, rusty old guns with obsolete ammo. These guns aren't the guns people rob banks or do drive buys with. It's rediculous, feel good, no common sense, propaganda. I hate the way the news always publicise it, like they just saved a bunch of lives, or like it's the greatest thing that has been accomplished this year. How about, take all the donations, and feed the homeless, support youth activities, support inner city parrenting classes. That would do more to impact crime, and youth shootings.

I thought they melted them down

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top