JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings one and all. Just recieved my 07 ffl today. After a 7 months of waiting and jumping through hoops I got it. I was under the impression from the ATF themselves and the Agent who came out and spent 4 hours with us explaining the ins and outs of the 07 I was and am a bit preplexed on a notation on the paper section of the license. It states "Not Valid for the Sales or Other Disposition of Firearms?" Isn't that what a 07 is for in part. Manufacture, create customs and then resell? I have a call into my agent and was wondering if there is anyone else that could offer some insite.
I went to the ATF website and FFL types and straight from their site found this; " Type 7 : Title 1 manufacturer of firearms and ammunition, who may also act as dealer; may not manufacture or deal in destructive devices, ammunition for destructive devices, or armor piercing ammunition. Must also register with the Department Of State under the ITAR Current registration costs start at $2,250 per year. Can also manufacture & deal in Title II NFA firearms with class 2 tax stamp."

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top