JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone! I recently acquired an 05 Hyundai Tucson with push button 4WD. The stock tire size is 235 60 16. The tires are getting pretty bald and Im going to have to get new ones this summer. Its my daily driver with mostly highway driving during the week, but on weekends I spend a lot of time up in the mountains. Im looking for tires with good rain and snow capability, as well as gravel and dirt roads. I would prefer a quiet ride, but its not a dealbreaker. I wont be doing any hard off-roading (thats what my Samurai is for!) So far I am considering BFG Rugged Terrain T/A and the Yokohama geolander. Can anyone recommend some good all terrain tires for the logging roads, but also tame on the highway?

I like the Goodyear Wrangler series because I can get them with a kevlar belt. There tends to be a fair amount of broken glass that gets dredged up every time a grader levels gravel roads. Before I went to them I would routinely get flats and usually at the worst time/location.

Those are sweet tires, but unfortunately they are not available in the size I need. And Im wondering if the tires I listed are too aggresive for what I need. Basically I need a mild road tire, thats good in the snow and occasional logging roads. A kevlar belt would be nice 3MTA3!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads