JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so I'm ready for the next step. I want to manufacture parts and do repairs, blueing ect. I also want to do custom builds so I'm thinking a 07 thats what ATF said I need. so does a 07 let me buy for resale also
? curio? any insight would be helpfull. Also is the NRA the only insurance available?
Thabks Earl

In my opinion an 07 FFL is the most flexible FFL license. We can manufacture ammo or guns we can buy and sell guns we can also easily get the SOT to deal in and or manufacture class3 weapons Supressors SBR's full-auto's. 07's just have to keep A LOT of paperwork.
Bound book for buying and selling (all dealers must maintain this)
SEPERATE books for manufacture
SEPERATE book for repairs (Any gun kept after business hours goes into the Bound book)
TAX records of any receivers (guns) made
SEPERATE TAX records for SOT if you have/get it.
Email me if you want more info I do have an 07 and I am working on software for the bound books. kcarnold at gmail.com

Before you apply for the license, go in to the local ATF office in person and have a meeting with them on what you plan on doing.
They will let you know which license to apply for since that specific office will be the ones approving it.

Otherwise, you may apply for the wrong one and get denied when you get your interview. Trust me on this one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top