JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Full Toddo indeed! 😎
I managed a 1.07 on this stage at Albany last month. Granted it was only 3 shots total, but you do have to slow down for the 10" at 15 yards. With a bit of practice, I probably could break 1 sec. on that video above. Although my double tap speed if not the greatest. Push it too fast and I get trigger freeze. Double's and triple's is where Full Toddo really shines! Lol

D6016A24-3A31-4B41-A1AC-AF381DEBCC5B.jpeg 79808BCB-9686-47BB-BBDF-482690A9CD11.jpeg

Full Toddo indeed! 😎
I managed a 1.07 on this stage at Albany last month. Granted it was only 3 shots total, but you do have to slow down for the 10" at 15 yards. With a bit of practice, I probably could break 1 sec. on that video above. Although my double tap speed if not the greatest. Push it too fast and I get trigger freeze. Double's and triple's is where Full Toddo really shines! Lol

View attachment 1358756 View attachment 1358757
That stage description looks familiar. It was one made up to make a years worth of monthly matches without any repeating stages. Glad to see it is still in use.

That stage description looks familiar. It was one made up to make a years worth of monthly matches without any repeating stages. Glad to see it is still in use.
Yeah, Calvin and Ramiro always seem to keep the stage selection interesting. Usually a good mix of burner stages and more challenging stages too. Way better match than its counterpart at TCGC, but I digress….

Update:
@86k5krawler was gracious enough to have me out to see if I could break the sub 1 second time on the stage he shot in his video shown above. I attempted it with my customized 15-22 and my customized MK4 22/45 pistol.

I did better than I would have thought with the pistol and and not as good as I was hoping for with the rifle. Here is the results.

15-22 = 1.05 🙁
22/45 = 1.12🙁

I burned up around 275 rounds total with the15-22 and around 200 rounds total with the 22/45 and those were the best times I could muster. Lo

My initial thoughts and observations.

1. You really need to bring your double tap "A" game, but I already knew that and stated as much in my earlier reply.
2. A quality match trigger for both guns is highly desirable. My 22/45 has a better trigger (Volquartsen trigger kit w/ a TK flat face trigger. My 15-22 has a CMC 3.5lb flat face trigger. I run this trigger exclusively in my 15-22 and my standard AR. While I think it's a great all around trigger, something lighter and more adjustable would no doubt help me shave time with the double taps.
3. Just for a bit of fun, I ran multiple mags with the power off on my 22/45 (point shooting but still looking through the optic window). I was pleasantly surprised by my results. I had several strings in the 1.25's.
4. It also would have been fun to swap uppers with @86k5krawler. He runs a standard size pistol red dot (it's low mounted and has similar sight picture as found on a duty/EDC pistol). Mine is a high mounted C-More Slide Ride and see if we did better or worse than with our own red dots. Maybe next time.

Overall, I feel that a sub 1 second run is achievable with my 15-22 and I "might" be able to shave a couple thousandth's off of my time above with my 22/45, but I think I'm just about maxed out and thus no sub 1 second. Lol

Always a great time to be had while shooting with friends! :cool:

B44E9127-A0EB-4D76-9DC9-CC64B95BFCE7.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews