JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got qty=50, Cutting Edge MTH bullets that I'd like to sell for $45 or trade for Barnes 210gr TTSX. These are solid copper, made on Swiss style CNC machines.

- 225gr Match-Tactical-Hunting (MTH)
- G1 BC = 0.651

They have shot really well out of my 338 Win Mag. Pretty good BC for a 225 as well. Good combination of weight, BC, and suitable for hunting.

Pic below shows the MTH next to a 225gr TTSX for reference.

P1050880.jpg

Pretty sleek looking pills Jason...

Hey Lawrence, didn't know you were over at this site!

They are slick bullets for sure. I've only fired 100 of them so far, but they shoot really well out of my Win Mag. Images below were from a couple weeks ago, using a bipod and new stock. Quick re-zero and test at 490 yards. Load was previously proven in another stock.

A good shooter can stack them, shot after shot.

100y_zero_a.jpg

490_yards_a.jpg

Awesome man. I always enjoy your posts and target pictures. Like I said before, we need to go out shooting sometime. That rem 700 of yours is a shooter, but I still like the old laminated Ruger 77 better...:D Glad to see you posting here. Regards...

Bump for a great deal and guy...

Lawrence,

That Ruger was a good shooter, and one I probably should have kept!

Only two .338 Win Mags under my belt, but am starting to think that they aren't too finicky.

Jason

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top