JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Selling a Henry Classic Lever Action .22 Model # H001. It's in great condition with only 2 range trips on it. It's a slightly older example because it has the metal barrel band which seems to be a bit more desirable than the newer plastic one. Has Walnut furniture and the action is super smooth and it's very accurate.

(Taken from the Henry site)

"The Henry Lever Action also features side ejection, an adjustable rear sight, a hooded front sight and a 3/8″ grooved receiver for mounting a scope. The blued steel barrel is machined with state of the art multiple groove rifling. The result is a highly accurate shooter. The barrel length is 18 ½", overall length is 36 ½" and it weighs in at a very comfortable 5¼ pounds. The easy to load tubular magazine can handle 15 rounds of .22 Long Rifle, 17 rounds of .22 Long and as many as 21 rounds of .22 Short.

I am asking $200 for it and we can meet at Lincoln City Sporting Goods for the paperwork.
(This is a stock photo off the interwebs. I will post actual pictures ASAP)
3fcd29d03e5ba9e32b6e96327a3bc0ca.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
it's nice that something so basic can bring such a warm smile when viewing the photo.
I have a Marlin 39M and it's one that make any outing to the range a fun one

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top