JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to see him shoot himself in the foot after stating feds are the only ones professional enough to handle a "machine gun".

I wonder if the Martin's ever filed and received a Freedom of Information request.

Last Edited:
Still funny eight years later. Remember when KOIN was able to report a gun story neutrally? Think about how this might have been reported this year by any of the local media?

if "Special" Agent Crenshaw is still using his expertise with the BATFE or has a better fit job as a WalMart greeter?

Wonder if there was a FOIA request to see that documentation on how AirSoft could be converted to a military grade weapon? Maybe there are military grade rubber BB's out there?

Looks like this place closed last year.

Looks like "Special" Agent Crenshaw finally got his man and we are now all safe from rubber BB's. I wonder where he will go next and what bad guys he will take down? I've heard tales of illegal sling shots using military grade rubber bands smuggled out of Russia with Trumps's covert assistance.

And of course, this story was NEVER corrected. It was just left out there to soak into already anti gun/anti 2nd amendment folks heads. To be repeated among the sheep. And spread like a disease among people that don't question anything. Yep.

:eek: Of course it can be converted easily.... simply change the upper....then change the lower....presto! It's converted.

My father told me of a similar situation when he passed down an axe he received from his great-grandfather.
It was a family heirloom, It was originally used to chop wood for the emperor's army and brought from the old-country and that it has lasted for over a hundred years of constant use.
The handle has been changed 14 times and the head was replaced 3 times....but, it's still the same axe. o_O

Looks like "Special" Agent Crenshaw finally got his man and we are now all safe from rubber BB's. I wonder where he will go next and what bad guys he will take down? I've heard tales of illegal sling shots using military grade rubber bands smuggled out of Russia with Trumps's covert assistance.

You forgot to mention the water-soaker assault squirt guns :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads