JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"MAY": Democrat Stacey Abrams Admits Her Plans May Require Georgians to 'Turn Their Guns In.'

Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D) admitted that a possible outcome of her gun control plans could be that "people would turn their guns in."

Tapper reminded the viewing audience that Abrams co-sponsored Georgia HB 731 on January 2016. He pointed out that Abrams' co-sponsors admitted the bill would "require gun owners of these particular models to turn their guns in." [all Semi-Auto]

My nephew spent some time as a cop with Macon PD. He says Georgia is a lot like any state... populated areas run the the rest of the state. Rural gets squat.

"Ar-15's, weapons of mass destruction" according to her. Sounds like liberalism has completely eroded her frontal cortex. In the 60's they'd have been doing electroshock therapy on loonies like her.

Instapundit » Blog Archive » RADICAL CHIC: Armed With Assault Rifles, Black Panthers March For Stacey Abrams. Which seems quit…
Black-Panthers-West-End.jpg
RADICAL CHIC: Armed With Assault Rifles, Black Panthers March For Stacey Abrams.

Black-Panthers-GA.jpg

Well that's a bit of irony, ain't it. Counting on the bear eating them last?

"...from spokeswoman Abigail Collazo..."
"Abrams continues to condemn any racist, anti-Semitic, or otherwise discriminatory words and actions," Collazo said."
"Abrams is a leader committed to running an inclusive campaign focused on bringing all Georgians together"

From the Panthers:
"... When we was [sic] in West Virginia, 99 percent crackers, stone cold crackers."

Somebody needs to get their messege straight.

These guys just did not read the small print. What they don't realize is "the devil" has many aliases and forms. The devil always tricks you to give your own soul away. He never steals it. No need to when you deal with idiots.

Thats fine! As I said before in another post.. if I found myself living there, I would require fair market compensation for anything they required to turn in.

Each firearm of mine has a ticket price of $15k, and an additional $5k for all the accessories and mags which are included (but not free) and must be purchased in addition to the firearm(s) in question at the same time.

Lol, let the people in the cities turn in thier guns - that won't happen with 95% of the other gun owners.

Would be an interesting debacle to watch unfold.

Coming to Oregon in February unless we flush down the Brown. Might even get it if the Dems get their 2/3 majority in the Oregon legislative houses which would override a Knute veto, Sure makes me wonder what are in those legislative plans they won't release until after the election.

There are parts of Atlanta that are as bad as Detroit, Memphis, Chicago, Indianapolis, LA, Fresno, New Orleans or any other liberal run metro cesspool you could visit. Even rural Georgia is not good ole boy country like it used to be.

Coming to Oregon in February unless we flush down the Brown. Might even get it if the Dems get their 2/3 majority in the Oregon legislative houses which would override a Knute veto, Sure makes me wonder what are in those legislative plans they won't release until after the election.

They will be happy to tell you once those pesky re-election campaigns are safely in the rear view and they can get back to command and control.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top