JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"establish incentives for states and federal agencies to better comply with current law"

This here chaps my hide!!!
Why is it appropriate to pay some government entity to do their damn jobs right the first time but will throw citizens under the bus if 'WE DON'T COMPLY POST HASTE"!!!?

"establish incentives for states and federal agencies to better comply with current law"

This here chaps my hide!!!
Why is it appropriate to pay some government entity to do their damn jobs right the first time but will throw citizens under the bus if 'WE DON'T COMPLY POST HASTE"!!!?

I will ad this comment to my above statement; STOP THE WASTEFUL SPENDING OF TAXPAYERS MONEY!!!:mad::mad::mad:

FWIW, the outfit OFF: (Oregon Federation Of Firearms) is not happy at all with the new exact wording of the enhanced NICS language. They probably do know something I do not. Also, I at this point would not take the word of the NRA on anything.

Most Respectfully. Some background here about me. I cut up my junior NRA cardboard business card sized membership card into little pieces and mailed it back to the NRA. I did not like what they just did. The year was 1968. The 1968 Gun Control Act.

They agreed to it. All of it. Signed off on it. Completely. Just a heads up. Yep. :(

FWIW, the outfit OFF: (Oregon Federation Of Firearms) is not happy at all with the new exact wording of the enhanced NICS language. They probably do know something I do not. Also, I at this point would not take the word of the NRA on anything.

Most Respectfully. Some background here about me. I cut up my junior NRA cardboard business card sized membership card into little pieces and mailed it back to the NRA. I did not like what they just did. The year was 1968. The 1968 Gun Control Act.

They agreed to it. All of it. Signed off on it. Completely. Just a heads up. Yep. :(
I wouldn't trust Wanker Wayne the Frenchman Fudd if his arse was strapped into an electric chair with Bloomer's hand on Da Switch... of course, trade their positions and it's just as true the other way too.

Idaho second amendment alliance is also not pleased. Sounds like turncoat politicians placing gun control in a bill that started life as more about liberty.

What's embarrassing? We're having a conversation, @PiratePast40
Not your comments, it's others that continue to say how bad this is and then fail to show any proof whatsoever of the allegations of GOA. This is the third thread on the topic and people are saying the exact same things. Some people are letting their imaginations go crazy with paranoid delusions.

Just read the bill for myself, and through all the lines that add, change, or delete sec. 922 of title 18 (blah, blah, blah) I saw nothing (at all) that adds more categories of "crimes" or "mental conditions" to exclude a larger pool of citizens from their 2A rights.

What I saw was an establishment of a cooperative framework between the DOJ and all LEO's ranging from the FBI, DOD branches, States, and Indian Tribal Governments to improve catching bastards like that jackass who killed 26 people in that Texas church.

What I also saw were provisions for "publicly shaming" the above mentioned entities should they not achieve 90% compliance to an already existing law, as well as FINALLY hitting heads of relevant government agencies who fail/refuse to do their bubblegumming jobs properly where it'll actually hurt.... their wallets.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews