JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i love my can.

supersonic rounds are still loud with a can on it. you cannot deny physics.

they just dont ring your ears (as bad)

subsonic is pretty quiet but still... you can hear it...

the whole "hollywood laser beam sound" they have impregnated the open-legged, sheep-minded populous to believe is a fantasy.

UGHHHH get rid of the tax already and i'll gladly pay for the unconstitutional $10 permisson slip.

i love my can.

supersonic rounds are still loud with a can on it. you cannot deny physics.

they just dont ring your ears (as bad)

subsonic is pretty quiet but still... you can hear it...

the whole "hollywood laser beam sound" they have impregnated the open-legged, sheep-minded populous to believe is a fantasy.

UGHHHH get rid of the tax already and i'll gladly pay for the unconstitutional $10 permisson slip.
You are of course correct..........with the exception of sub sonic 22's. With My brothers suppressed 22/45 the loudest sound is the firing pin hitting the rim of the shell. My SCAR 17s with typical ball ammunition is still loud enough that you feel like you want further ear protection. My brother and some of his employees were playing at his shop (in Spokane) with his 22/45........ they decided that they had better quit when the loudest sounds were the bullets ricocheting around them.

yes ofcourse a 22 is quiet. especially out of a suppressed pistol of which bullets have a hard time hitting the sound barrier!! my 10/22 with standard velocity CCI is very quiet and functions perfect!!

You can fire a .22lr in a bedroom closet and it sounds no louder than somebody hammering nails into wood...

It would be nice not to disturb wildlife so much...

I still think BGC's are good, and better if they're free.
Tax stamps are a lame compromise, but they're better than nothing (I should know, I don't have one).
I'd like to have a suppressor, but it's just not worth it with a tax stamp on top of it all.

The problem is the rampant misinformation spread by the very people that want these things banned - people like Hillary "the Harpy Loser" Clinton, who, after Vegas was so badly in need of an attention fix that she suggested if the shooter had used suppressors, the shots wouldn't have been heard and people wouldn't have known to flee. And the MSM and dirty congress critters backed her up on that bullbubblegume.

There should be some mandatory requirement that before any law/ban can be passed, the claims of those proposing that ban/law must be objectively weighed by a neutral 3rd party, costs to be paid by those proposing it, and fully and completely reported to congress, the President and the American public. Prove first that shooting a rifle, using ammo sending bullets downrange at over 2,000fps can possibly be 'silent'. Claim doesn't stand up to scrutiny, the bill is null and void - and the ones making the phony claim must resign any political office they hold. In the case of Hillary, since she has no political office (thank goodness), she has to have her mouth sewn shut - though I feel sorry for the Dr. that would actually have to touch her mouth :eek:

That's RINO McMorris-Rodgers for ya... talks a good game at election time, but when it's time to Put Money Where Mouth Is with legislation drops the ball. Just like her spiritual sister Herrera-Beutler...

Never trust a woman with a hyphenated last name. Nor a man with one, either...

I know this goes without says but, its getting really old listening to people witgh absolutely no background on the subject comment on legislation. If ever there was a "common sense" issue related to firearms, this is it. If we could get the true facts in front of the common folk, I really think we could gain traction. Cut through the hollywood BS hype and fearmonger misinformation and let nonshooters see that its really no different (or more threatening) than a muffler on a car.

That's RINO McMorris-Rodgers for ya... talks a good game at election time, but when it's time to Put Money Where Mouth Is with legislation drops the ball. Just like her spiritual sister Herrera-Beutler...

Never trust a woman with a hyphenated last name. Nor a man with one, either...

That's part of the real conundrum - R's that promised to vote pro-gun, when the chips are down and something is really at stake, prove they're just as much against us as the anti's on the left. Worst part is they say they're for us to get the votes, and election after election, they'll continue to get support of pro-gun folks because they're just a little better than the D anti.

Pro-gun folks must back proven pro-gun candidates, and if the prove not to be pro-gun, back someone else that is. Problem is too many pro-gun folks aren't willing to take a risk removing the RINO's for fear of an anti taking their place. At some point, we have to acknowledge that the RINO's are no better. These lying bastards need to be removed, but it will take something far more than pro-gun folks blindly voting for whomever has an R after their name. They are supposed to answer to us - they need to feel the consequences of their actions. For example, take it out on any corporate supporters they may have - let their supporters know you refuse to patronize their business so long as they feed the phony pro-gun folks.

What most people that push gun laws don't get is if they would just make everything legal sales would drop. When they try to outlaw things it just makes us want it more.

So in short if they would pull there heads out of there arses all would be good!!!

What most people that push gun laws don't get is if they would just make everything legal sales would drop. When they try to outlaw things it just makes us want it more.

So in short if they would pull there heads out of there arses all would be good!!!

Exactly! Now I want 5 suppressors! Can't afford them, but I want them!

If you could achieve the improbable, and scrap the movie scripted vision and vernacular of silencers, and employ the justly earned and more accurate title of suppressors,
It would go a long way in correcting public views on the subject.

Nonetheless, the more excitement generated on any subject by advocates, the more voracious the opposition becomes to deny. If successful (and likely ultimately so) in achieving denial, many will be frothing at the mouth with glee, since power, control and spite are their elixirs of life not truth and facts. They run on emotions, and pack mentality because thinking rationally, hurts. (maybe even impossible for some)
The more one segment of society wants to be left alone, the more another wants to usurp their rights to peace.
As we all know, the reasons for any such opposition to suppressors will not be based on facts, nor even sensible rationale.

Ironically, those same pack animals are abhorred when the same action they energetically pursue towards their political opposites, (but now are calling them bullies) attack themselves or their children in school.

The way to enact any favorable laws or change existing ones, is to use their* covert tactics of sneaking it in toward the end of voluminous bills of things they want real bad. like paying for condoms, or rescripting pregnancy as an illness instead of a choice so to provide free medical and six months employer paid time off. It has been proven no one reads what they are voting for, they just follow talking points from some idiot, then it will be cheerfully championed by the Media.
Likely too late for that now, the cats out of the bag.
* not giving the crony republicans a free pass here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top