JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This explains a lot now. I am involved with a community forestry group and we do a tree planting event every Arbor Day with 2 classes of students from the local Charter School. In the process I remember hearing one of the teachers refer to her group as the "Clovers" and another one as the "Sunflowers. :eek:

Now I understand.

Two of my grand children are going to private Catholic school, and they certainly do not have that issue there. And to echo Doc's comment, I am at several events a year at our high school and find the students very respectful. Despite the crap fed them by the teachers they are still good kids.

Ok, So you would rather I said you had three options, Girls, Boys and Mutants?

Iron Monster, I have no Opinion, on what YOU say, or Call them. That is up to you.... And is entirely Your Decision.

Mine, and My decision, is there are Two Genders. Male. Female.

As I pointed out, the mutation, the damage of DNA/RNA is not a gender, nor, for me, is that an issue. Bring one to me, alive, speaking, and I will discuss their POV, with them.

Of course, I would first like to Talk to the BigFoot, that I saw, in the Spring, of 1968, on the SkyWay, crossing South to North, near the Water Tower.... Really Happened....

But I, like others, have only read of hermaphrodoites, I know of No person who has seen a real one. (IOW, not surgically created....)

philip, g'night

Fair enough, My only point was you could either be born a girl or a boy or something that was not quite one of the other but maybe some of both.

IronMonster, it has been brought (back) to my attention, what the ORIGINAL topic was....

And it has, or had several Relevant Points.

In my Opinion, The Most Relevant point, is simply that there is a Determined, conserted effort, to Program, or ~ReEducate~ Our Youngest Children. "The Cause" in Play, is creating Confusion in our children, so that they either doubt their Correct Status, ie.:

I have Ovaries and I am called a Girl.
I have Testicles, and I am called a Boy.

The means of creating the confusion, is really how the child Identifies with their Body... As above. The Manipulation of Fact, to fantasy, is spoken well, within the LINKS, provided in Post One.

The Desire of the Leftist Thinking Anything Goes population, is if Robert played with GI Joe Action Figures, Robert could just as well be manipulated into Barbie Dolls, So it is ~obvious~ Robert is really a girl, in a boys body.

Such thinking is MIS-Guided, with intent to Decieve. In Fact, some of the Accessories, for a GI Joe Action Figure, are Guns, and With ZERO TOLLERANCE, that accessory becomes "wrong" for Robert to play with, or EVEN to Think ABOUT!!!! So let him Play with Barbies Accessories.

Note, that to my best Memory, Barbie, has never been outfited with Cammo, and an AR-15 ..... Again Agenda Politics in Play.

So we call our Children a Non-Human, Non-Gendered nomenclature, and all is good, yes ~Purple Penguins~?????

YES, TEACHER!!!!!

Nowhere, in Post One, is the topic of a medically challanged child, ie: hermaphrodite.

All of the Gender Identity, has been towards "feeling Good" about myself, WITH a LOT of HELP, in what makes you feel good, added by Those Whose Agenda, it is, to do Away with Traditional Issues.

Traditional: Boy is taught to stand up to Urinate. Girls sit down to do that. Boys Bathrooms from Kindergarten on up, are designed for Boys.

Girl Bathrooms, from Kindergarten, on up, are designed for girls.

Reference: Teenage Girl Bathrooms are equipped with a place to put used menstral products, Boys Bathrooms do not need that.

In Schools, there is and Always will be a NEED, for multi-stalled toilets, in both Gendered Bathrooms, and multiple urinals, in the boys side. Modern Laws also Dictate, the ISSUE, that there must be a Handicapped Access stall, for wheel chaired or possibly children only using Crutches...

So far, all of this is Standard, traditional thinking. NOW, some States are madating the Additional Bathroom for Confusion, of what I am, inside my mind, Compared to My External Body.

That is a Psychological Issue. Not a General Practice in Medicine. It is Created. To Continue.... Breaking down our Culture. Nothing else, no other reason.

philip

Im a little lost as to the point of that whole rant. I agree with the premise, I think we should treat boys and girls like boys and girls. They are not "goo" to be molded into something at a later date. My statement that either your born a boy or a girl or a "mutant" would mean that there are no other options. If your not a hermaphrodite, and your not a girl then by default your a boy. You dont get any other options.

If down the road at some point you decide you want to be a girl (and you started out with different parts than are required) That has nothing to do with your gender, at least until after your surgery You can "identify" as what ever you come with. You could identify as space man, wonder woman or gummy worm..... It does not affect your gender.

I dont care how much you want to be something else, You where born either a boy, girl or hermaphrodite (your so called mutant) And as you stated the occurrence of "other" is statistically miniscule. ( I actually do know someone who was born as a hermaphrodite though, Which might be why its seems normal to me to make the distinction or option. )

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top