JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm no expert on the subject but don't transgenders identify themselves as being the opposite sex of what they were born as?

I have Had the unfortunate Experience of discussing gender issues with a major in Sociology... Schooled at the University of OrYgun... I was told, in NO Uncertain Terms.... That there are Seventeen Different Genders.

Yes, I Typed out the number Seventeen, so that there could not be a potential of mis-typing that number...

I mis-replied, "Uhh, there are Two Genders, Male, and Female, And there are some who are Confused about that" !!!!

philip, that conversation was Six Years ago... The Number may be ~More~ Now... :rolleyes:

How about the schools STFU and teach the little dummies how to READ, WRITE, and do ARITHMATIC... You know REAL skills that will actually help them succeed in life.

When one succeeds in life, they will have self-esteem. They won't gain self-esteem by sitting around getting bogged down in a pity-party for all the "social issues" in the world.

I WONDER . . .
Do you suppose there is an intentional move to de-humanize people?
1.-Scrub the language of words and phrases which "demean and differentiate between male and female."
2.-Introduce the "Purple Penguin" concept.
3.-etc.
Result: If you aren't recognizable as human you become sub-human. You are now subject to anything those in power (your "Betters) want to inflict on you, as per the emperor's statement comparing ebola "volunteers and the military participating in the same effort . . .

Sheldon

Sstrand & Stomper have hit the ball square on...

The goal, of TPTB, is to create a Sub-Class, a system of just Two Classes, rather than the Low Income, Middle Income, High Income of the America's...

The workers, or drones, subservient to the higharchy... It is that way, to a great extent, in China, and South East Asia...

The dichotomy of levels in humanity is becoming so polorized, that it is not even funny. Where do the Rich Youth get Educated? And the rest of the population Public Schools.

When I was young, The United States, was third in the World, for Education, now its in Thirty Second Place...

This ~is not~ by accident. In Fact, if studyied, one could Only Conclude, that without TAMPERING with the Educational System, we would still be, around Number Three in the World for education.

The Only thing that was NEEDED, to produce a reducing of our Educational System, was a PLANNED METHOLOGY, to do so.

Yet one would question why, without to much trouble... "Why Dumb Down our children"????

There is a Logical Answer, and No One Wants to admit or accept it.

It is a One Word answer.

Communism...

philip.

OK Purpple penguins, time for re-educat Classes.

I think, as a by-product of frivolous lawsuits, we've become very politically correct in what we say and do to avoid offending others.

As a result...we see brainwashing under the guise of political correctness.

What we, as a society, need to get over is the fact that somewhere -at all times- someone is offended. Whether it is a Muslim in the store thinking that the pork products are too close to the beef products, whether it is a Liberal who thinks your fur coat should be ripped off your back or someone that just plain gets offended by your clothing, your truck or the fact that you're eating meat...does that mean we all have to stop eating meat, wearing fur, driving trucks and buying pork?

Nope. That is THEIR PROBLEM. Nowhere, in any society, is it necessary for the majority to apease to the minority.

I'm not saying you can't be gay.
I'm not saying you should eat meat.
I'm not saying you should drive a truck.

However, it is your right to do whatever you want, whenever you want and however you want with whomever you want. Period. End of discussion. The only caveat to that is when you do harm against another...when you force your will upon them (rape, murder, assault, theft, etc.). To me, when you force an individual or an institution to adopt to your offenses, you are essentially forcing your will upon them.

So yeah, I have a tough time with that.

Sorry for my Libertarian/Anti-Authoritarian/Anti-Totalitarian rant.

Last Edited:
I have Had the unfortunate Experience of discussing gender issues with a major in Sociology... Schooled at the University of OrYgun... I was told, in NO Uncertain Terms.... That there are Seventeen Different Genders.

Yes, I Typed out the number Seventeen, so that there could not be a potential of mis-typing that number...

I mis-replied, "Uhh, there are Two Genders, Male, and Female, And there are some who are Confused about that" !!!!

philip, that conversation was Six Years ago... The Number may be ~More~ Now... :rolleyes:

I dont remember where it was but I read that gender was a a sweeping continuum. With boy being one extreme and girl being the other. Making an almost infinite number of genders. Leave it to the intellectual idiots to make something so simple into something uncomprehending. I can clear this up for everyone right now. There are three. Girls, Boys and Hermaphrodites. You can probably quite easily rule out two of those, what ever is left.... "Thats what you is." You can "identify" however you like. You can like who ever you like. You can pretend to be something your not.... All that is ok in my book (if your not hurting someone else, knock your self out)

Last Edited:
I think, as a by-product of frivolous lawsuits, we've become very politically correct in what we say and do to avoid offending others.

As a result...we see brainwashing under the guise of political correctness.

What we, as a society, need to get over is the fact that somewhere -at all times- someone is offended. Whether it is a Muslim in the store thinking that the pork products are too close to the beef products, whether it is a Liberal who thinks your fur coat should be ripped off your back or someone that just plain gets offended by your clothing, your truck or the fact that you're eating meat...does that mean we all have to stop eating meat, wearing fur, driving trucks and buying pork?

Nope. That is THEIR PROBLEM. Nowhere, in any society, is it necessary for the majority to apease to the minority.

I'm not saying you can't be gay.
I'm not saying you should eat meat.
I'm not saying you should drive a truck.

However, it is your right to do whatever you want, whenever you want and however you want with whomever you want. Period. End of discussion. The only caveat to that is when you do harm against another...when you force your will upon them (rape, murder, assault, theft, etc.). To me, when you force an individual or an institution to adopt to your offenses, you are essentially forcing your will upon them.

So yeah, I have a tough time with that.

Sorry for my Libertarian/Anti-Authoritarian/Anti-Totalitarian rant.

I find it interesting that some groups that have gained more freedom over the years, who long complained about those that suppressed and repressed their rights, only to turn the exact same tactic on others once they gain some freedom. It seems folks that gain some power enjoy using that power (regardless of political, religious, sexual or racial orientation) to restrict and control others. It's like the fight over the 2nd amendment - as more and more folks are influenced by people like Bloomie, Gabby and the Spaceman, our current Commander in Chief and others, they feel it's well within their rights to restrict the rights of others.

If makes me very nervous when people say we need to be tolerant, diverse or accepting, because too often, the people saying that are hardly tolerant, diverse or accepting themselves.

Last Edited:
I dont remember where it was but I read that gender was a a sweeping continuum. With boy being one extreme and girl being the other. Making an almost infinite number of genders. Leave it to the intellectual idiots to make something so simple into something uncomprehending. I can clear this up for everyone right now. There are three. Girls, Boys and Hermaphrodites. You can probably quite easily rule out two of those, what ever is left.... "Thats what you is." You can "identify" however you like. You can like who ever you like. You can pretend to be something your not.... All that is ok in my book (if your not hurting someone else, knock your self out)

I read a different set of Instructions than others, and while I readily accept "Hermaphrodites" as a legitamate enity, I do not class it as Gender, as A Specific...

Hermaphrodites, are considered a damaged production, as the fetus grows. It is not a repeatable (as a gender concept is) fetal object, and most actually are self aborted by mother, as a natural factor in any "corrupted gene chain"

What few are born, are never the same mutation, in the same conceptual agreements that Males will have: 1., 2., 3., While Females will have A., B., C., (I specifically used numbers & letters to get away from the RNA/DNA issues)

Hermaphrodites, on the other hand might be 1., A., C. or A., 1., 3. Any variation from the 1. 2. 3. & A. B. C. etc. ~is classified~ as mutant, or abnormal, hence does Not Fit within Gender Identification.

That is not to insult, shame, blame the Hermaphrodite, only to place them in the correct classification. Mutant.

Again, most mutated fetus' are rejected by the awesome power of RNA/DNA from the mother, and at most, if very aware, the mother may know there was a self-terminated fetus... That happens. A lot.

Not all self-terminated fetus' are hermaphrodites... But most, many hermaphrodites, never get to breathe air.

philip

I find it interesting that some groups that have gained more freedom over the years, who long complained about those that suppressed and repressed their rights, only to turn the exact same tactic on others once they gain some freedom. }SNIPPED{
If makes me very nervous when people say we need to be tolerant, diverse or accepting, because too often, the people saying that are hardly tolerant, divers or accepting themselves.

It makes me even MORE Nervous, when they try to pass or Do Pass LAWS, based upon the False Sciences. That are claiming the "RIGHT" and tollerate "me"....

Two of the most famous studies of the demographics of human sexual orientation were Dr. Alfred Kinsey's Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948) and Sexual Behavior in the Human Female (1953). These studies used a seven-point spectrum to define sexual behavior, from 0 for completely heterosexual to 6 for completely homosexual. Kinsey concluded that a small percentage of the population were to one degree or another bisexual (falling on the scale from 1 to 6). He also reported that 37% of men in the U.S. had achieved orgasm through contact with another male after adolescence and 13% of women had achieved orgasm through contact with another woman.[8]

His results, however, have been disputed, especially in 1954 by a team consisting of John Tukey, Frederick Mosteller and William G. Cochran, who stated much of Kinsey's work was based on convenience samples rather than random samples, and thus would have been vulnerable to bias.[9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation#The_Kinsey_Reports

What this page Does Not Say, about Alfred Kinsey, would fill a Book. Dr. Kinsey, was a Known homosexual, a known pedeophile, etc. All of his research therefore would, by usual Science Standards, be subject to Intense Scrutiny. Which was NOT done, by the scientists in his field, as some, were "with him" in those quirks, and others SCARED to Confront Dr. Kinsey on the matter, as he was "top of the top" in his studies.

He buggered little boys, and said "those who bugger little boys are normal"

That is the same thing COMMON CORE is doing Today, 5+5=11 if you can show your work.

I must go eat, I am off my feeding schedule. More later if there are questions.

philip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads