JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DAILY ALERT FOR Wednesday, September 30, 2015

DAILY CALLER
'Invasive' High School Survey Asks Students How Many Guns Their Families Have, Why They Have Guns
In a classroom exercise that has ignited outcry from the public, students at a Texas high school were given a questionnaire asking if their families owned guns, why their families owned guns and how their parents lean politically.

FOX NEWS
Court ruling makes Minnesota latest state to call BB gun 'firearm'
Perhaps if Ralphie had been told his Red Ryder BB gun was legally considered a "firearm" in some states, he wouldn't have had to be told "you'll shoot your eye out."It turns out the spring air action pellet gun so sought after in the holiday classic "A Christmas Story" is considered far more than a toy in the eyes of the law. Case in point: Minnesota, where the Court of Appeals ruled on Monday to uphold the conviction of David Lee Haywood for possession of a "firearm" – in this case a Walther CP99 Compact .177-caliber BB gun.

FOX NEWS
Districts rediscover teacher discretion, drop 'zero tolerance' policies
So-called "zero tolerance" is out and grownup discretion is back in at schools around the country, after years of policies that punished children for everything from playing cops and robbers at recess to chewing a Pop-Tart into the shape of a gun.

WEEKLY TIMES (AUSTRALIA)
Australia: Shooters take aim at bureaucrats on gun ban
The Weekly Times has found a temporary import ban on "People are elected to make these decisions. Bureaucrats should not be driving this debate," Shooters and Fishers Party Victorian state MP Daniel Young said. Mr Young has asked a series of questions in Parliament to discover whether the State Government had prior knowledge of then-Prime Minister Tony Abbott's dramatic intervention in July to ban importation of the Adler.

new-jersey-gun-control-trap.jpg
NEWS LEGAL & LEGISLATION
New Jersey's Gun Control Trap
"They basically told me I'm one step below a murderer in the eyes of the New Jersey court." So says Mia Higginbotham, who once counted herself among the millions of legal, gun-owning Americans. That is, until one Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agent turned her world upside down.

FORBES
This Revolution In Guns Is Suppressed But Nevertheless Has Expanded To 41 States
We think guns are supposed to be loud. Eardrum-damaging loud. Gunpowder-exploding-next-to-your-ear loud. Well, a lot of manufacturers are now showing that guns don't have to roar, potentially cause hearing loss, and annoy the neighbors. Gun-rights groups have been lobbying state by state to change laws and allow citizens to purchase and use silencers (also known as "suppressors"). They've had a lot of beneath-the-national-radar success. People in 41 states can now legally buy silencers (see the American Suppressor Association's website for all the details on your state). This has set of an innovative race by manufactures to create smaller, better, more practical silencers.

Also in ref to New Jersey. It needs to be added to Californicatia and NY and actually DC that needs to be dropped off the edge of the earth.
Read about the lady that bought the handgun and was moving to Florida.

Last Edited:
Wow, that's quite a survey! Wonder what they do with the answers, gauge how well the anti gun progressive brainwashing is coming along in our Public Schools?

It could also be a pro-gun survey as well but I doubt it.

upload_2015-9-30_20-48-26.png

I read more of it.. If my kids did go to public school and were handed that, Id tell them that they need to stand up and walk out.
Id reward them for having a spine and knowing whats right and wrong.
That is just insane.

Slow down everyone..

Reports have shown that this was blown out by the media.

This was a student sponsored questionnaire, completely voluntary and answers were anonymous. This was for a student ran paper.

Yeah I saw that. You think the kids came up with that Idea themselves? Maybe.
Anybody got a copy of the results?
The motivation behind this is either pro-gun pro-freedom or just the opposite. I don't feel it was random.

It still all boils down to this.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/another-district-caught-illegally-pushing-common-core/
The entire agenda is anti gun, anti 2nd amendment and ultimately anti America as a free nation.

I doubt very much this survey was the kids idea and can most likely be traced back to the "educators". Someone set them on the agenda, and I truly doubt it was of pro gun origin. Not this kind of info gathering.

Why is it that people from other nations can understand the value of freedom and yet the young here just cannot see beyond the end of their nose.
http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/memorial-to-the-victims-of-communism
The answer is they have yet to be oppressed. It is a shame that they will learn through pain and suffering later instead of opening their eyes now.

The single thing that keeps us somewhat free is the fact half this nation is well armed.
Otherwise we might be the ones putting up memorials to the victims of things like was experienced in places like the Czech Republic, and many nations in Eastern Europe.
As blind as some are, it does not diminish the fact there are many that want to take all that from us and that is very real and they reside right here in our own country.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads