JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So much idiocy and lack of acting as a man should in such a short video. Good job on the clerk's part though. Here's hoping the police can find the little POS would-be robber.

That is maybe two miles up the street from me, I stop there every once in a while. I'll have to high five the guy next time Im in there.

And then the clerk got fired for breaking the corporate policy of "no weapons".... :rolleyes:

Is that confirmed? Or suspected?

I wouldn't put it by the pansies at corp to fire a guy for protecting his own life. Hell, if I worked in a job like that I would definitely be carrying - corp. policy be damned. Can always get another, better, job, somewhere else.

Read..

Screenshot_20190524-192948.png

It would be awesome if someone could track down the clerk and give him a better job. What also sucks is that if he violated a company policy, he was fired for cause and won't likely be eligible for unemployment benefits.

That is maybe two miles up the street from me, I stop there every once in a while. I'll have to high five the guy next time Im in there.
I also live only about 2 miles from there. I stop there almost every Sunday on my way home from Church. My kids call it "Sunday Plaid Pantry".
Maybe those of us that live close should all go down there for a meetup, by a bag of chips and congratulate the clerk.

Man I'm so sick of people getting fired for defending themselves.

Tell those suit wearing pansies in corp to come get hacked up with an ax before they make that policy.

Or pay for security.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads