Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Oregon ‘I’m sorry. I’ll leave:’ Oregon robber surrenders hatchet to clerk with gun, video shows

etrain16

Reactions
And then the clerk got fired for breaking the corporate policy of “no weapons”.... :rolleyes:
Is that confirmed? Or suspected?

I wouldn't put it by the pansies at corp to fire a guy for protecting his own life. Hell, if I worked in a job like that I would definitely be carrying - corp. policy be damned. Can always get another, better, job, somewhere else.

Reactions
That is maybe two miles up the street from me, I stop there every once in a while. I’ll have to high five the guy next time Im in there.
I also live only about 2 miles from there. I stop there almost every Sunday on my way home from Church. My kids call it "Sunday Plaid Pantry".
Maybe those of us that live close should all go down there for a meetup, by a bag of chips and congratulate the clerk.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online