JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gotta love Hollywood liberals who also think they are intellectuals

http://twitchy.com/2014/10/18/family-guy-writers-dare-to-pro-2nd-amendment-heroes-backfires/

Among the better responses:
upload_2014-10-18_18-17-36.png

McCarthy was not as wrong as Liberal taught History portrays him.

He was not wrong at all He was 100% dead on track, and the results of what he warned about is front row center today. We have a full blown Islamic Marxist sitting in our Whitehouse, and that is a Mix I could not even imagine just 30 years ago, let along get into American Politics at anywhere near that level. It shows the absolute ignorance that overwhelms the nation.

A show that uses racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic and all around bigoted references and language to sound liberally clever and witty...but when someone calls them on it...well its just a "joke" and "you" just don't "get" it...right. Yes, these are the types we should take sagely advice from.:rolleyes:

Well if/when the economy fails and money means nothing we'll see which side those hollyweird commies pick.
Bunch of crying hypocrites. Why the hell aren't they giving up their fortunes and 30 million dollar homes for the less fortunate

Never a better description ROFLMAO

There are not many John Waynes, Charlton Hestons or Tom Sellicks around.

Brad Pitt has been flying under the radar: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ive-been-gun-owner-since-was-in-kindergarten/

Brad Pitt has been a gun owner for a very long time.

The recently married actor told Radio Times he inherited his grandfather's gun when he was a child.

"There's a rite of passage where I grew up of inheriting your ancestors' weapons," said 50-year-old Pitt, according to the Independent. "My brother got my dad's. I got my grandfather's shotgun when I was in kindergarten."

Pitt revealed he was given an air gun first and got the shotgun at age 6. He said he first fired a handgun at age 8.

The husband of Angelina Jolie—and father of six— added in the interview that he doesn't really feel that his family is safe unless there is a gun in his home.

"The positive is that my father instilled in me a profound and deep respect for the weapon," he said.
He also mentions in other articles that he doesn't really feel safe in his home with his wife and six children without a firearm available. While he doesn't have the same presence as as those you mentioned, at least he gets it and isn't afraid to say so.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top