JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a girlfriend who was from Russia. In english, i often say something like "I was talking to my friend and blah blah blah blah..."
She looked at me the first times with big eyes, all innocence and said, "why you speak to your friend бля бля бля?!":s0112:

So do you enjoy the Russian guns? Or just language?
I have 2 Mosin 91/30s, i believe both 1940. And 2 Nagant revolvers, both 1942.
I don't care what anyone says, they're all fun to shoot and shoot well. The Mosins may need a .75" tack, but they're still tack drivers:s0112:

So do you enjoy the Russian guns? Or just language?
I have 2 Mosin 91/30s, i believe both 1940. And 2 Nagant revolvers, both 1942.
I don't care what anyone says, they're all fun to shoot and shoot well. The Mosins may need a .75" tack, but they're still tack drivers:s0112:
I like all firearms! Some of the Russian stuff is quite unique, and it's cool to see how different parts of the world address different problems! The Metallurgy alone is vastly different, usually much better then western stuff, and that is fun!

I only know Russian memes
download.jpg

Absolutely. It was one of my primary interests in firearms when i was young - history, culture, mechanical engineering, and everything that determined why and how a firearm was made or adopted by a country or people, both civilian and military.

I have studied it some, but it has still always confounded me why other countries didn't use lever action more than they did. Or why top mounted magazines were ever thought to be a good idea, in line with sights. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top