JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now i got a Topic has anyone heard of the Google Smart Contact Lenses ? Now i am in North Dakota and Have had this Come up several Times but most people seem uncaring or like i am crazy but would you think it would be illegal and in what ways would you think it would ? www.youtube.com SEARCH GOOGLE SMART CONTACT LENS AS WELL AS SONY SMART CONTACT LENS

i can honestly say from personal experience with the product there are many illegal issues as well as the issue is when you do you really know when they are Recording ???

i can honestly say from personal experience with the product there are many illegal issues as well as the issue is when you do you really know when they are Recording ???

In the state of washington only one party in the conversation must known there is a recording. You are also able to record in public areas.

yes well lets say rhetorically speaking you have the google smart contacts in your eye and idk happen to get a chemical burn in your eye then what happens? as well as do you know they put little microchips or small Computer in you by a pill ?

In the state of washington only one party in the conversation must known there is a recording. You are also able to record in public areas.
yes well lets say rhetorically speaking you have the google smart contacts in your eye and idk happen to get a chemical burn in your eye then what happens? as well as do you know they put little microchips or small Computer in you by a pill ?

Well, the person put the contact in their eye...so any negative effects of having it in your is your personal responsibility. Again, if you allow anyone to put anything in our on your body then its your responsibility.

Well Im Screwed then anyway so much for everything know i got Google For life or is it Sony Thanks To aChemical Burn from A Liquid Injection and Sun but it's Interesting Enough Lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top