JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zero Tolerance is really Zero Thinking. The left just loves to set up utopian so people don't have to think just be controlled by the progressives. Is that really forward thinking? Really

Some of the DUMBEST people I know are (or were) teachers.

As a psychology major I had to take some classes like Child Development, which were populated largely by education majors. In all my dealings with education majors in classes like that, I found them to be uniformly some of the dumbest people I've ever encountered. They couldn't draw a logical conclusion if their lives depended on it. They were always the ones wanting to know, "Is this going to be on the test?" The phrase "dumber than a sack of hammers" just about nails it.

New information is added as it is discovered. We may need to push for legislation in Washington to protect our children from the irrational and abusive behaviors of some teachers and school administrators with their total lack of common sense in the application of "Zero Tolerance" policies. This is not propaganda, these incidents are actually happening in Washington and around the country as clearly illustrated in the examples listed to date.

“Zero Tolerance” policies are out of control

Thats a joke right? like really? im at a loss for words right now.

Friends... don't let friends... become teachers. :D

Of course there ARE exceptions to the rule, but there's a HUGE difference between memorizing rote from a text book, and being skilled in the "practical application".

It's kinda like D&D "martial artists"... see "Big Bang Theory" for an entertaining explanatory example . ;)

Friends... don't let friends... become teachers. :D

Of course there ARE exceptions to the rule, but there's a HUGE difference between memorizing rote from a text book, and being able to actually be skillful in practical application.

It's kinda like D&D "martial artists"... see "Big Bang Theory" for an entertaining explanatory example . ;)
i know a few conservative gun owning teachers. great people that i guarantee wouldnt enforce any of that crap.

when my boy is old enough to go to school im gonna go grey. fast. i can already tell.

I can count on one hand and name, the number of skilled teachers I had through out my life Both school and Military! The rest were robots who had ONE and ONLY ONE way to teach!!! If it was in the book, it was not open to question! IF it wasn't in the book, it was simply not true!

i know a few conservative gun owning teachers. great people that i guarantee wouldnt enforce any of that crap.

when my boy is old enough to go to school im gonna go grey. fast. i can already tell.
I feel ya, When my boys started school, I was all ready going grey, when they graduated is when I went white! Good Luck!

Hence the "exception to the rule" qualifier. ;)
I feel ya, When my boys started school, I was all ready going grey, when they graduated is when I went white! Good Luck!

Ah ha!!! You admit to being racist!! ;):D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top