JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He makes Kelly look even more insignificant than he actually is and does so without even accepting a paycheck, unlike Kelly and Giffords.

In my opinion we are seeing corporate facism taking over. The dumbercrats say they want the rich to pay more but who is getting richer the people that back them buffet,soros,gates,big banks and wall street. Who is losing the working people. There is going to 3 classes of people in the U.S.,the elite,their pimps and everyone else.

You gotta wonder what is going through Prozanski's and the other progressive types minds during that emotional testimony. It almost brings a tear to my eye but they probably think he's a crazy old guy who exaggerates everything. Too bad we can't send them to live as citizens in Cuba for a while.

"Marxism is not coming," Martinez told the committee. "Marxism is HERE. Marxism has been in this country for quite a while, and the politicians allow that, because they are ignorant, or they are part of the plot."

Martinez was voicing his passionate objection to Senate Bill 1551, which would expand strict background checks even to private sales of guns, criticizing it as a step towards gun control, and eventual confiscation.

"Don't sell me this. A very powerful man tried to sell me this 50-something years ago, I didn't buy it. This is Marxism, plain and clear.

They put this dog and pony show saying hey, we are going to protect you. No, what they did was enslave a country. They destroyed a country the same way that this country is going to be destroyed if we continue in this fashion. This is what you're selling here! [Martinez displayed some Cuban communist magazines]

You are not selling protection. You don't care if we die or live. This is what you're selling.

[A round of applause from spectators at this point caused one of the Senators to threaten to clear the room if there was another "outburst"]

…This is what you're selling: subjugation."

Castro Eyewitness to Oregon Senate: ?Marxism is Not Coming, Marxism is HERE? : Freedom Outpost

In my opinion we are seeing corporate facism taking over.

We are not seeing any takeover.

The take over happened 101 years ago. The curtain covering it up has just been exposed a bit that is all.

We are a corporate/fascist state.

A Plutocracy at the top, through and through.

Who are our owners? The same banking elite families that own the private Fed.

The term Oligarchy also fits.

We are ruled under the duress of a small group of dominant (foreign, as in non-American) men. The British banking dynasties. The Rothschilds, Warburgs, JP Morgans. Those are your rulers, not Obummer, or any other puppet placed before us.

At least know who your suppressors are and no I don't mean SilencerCo or Liberty.

We are not a Republic or a Democracy. Not by a long shot.

The Dems vs Repubs is just for the deluded. Neither matter, both are controlled. Two heads of a one-party, thoroughly manipulated system that convinces slaves that they are free men.

March of Tyranny.jpg

March of Tyranny.jpg

Burt,

You've expressed my feelings exactly, let the people think they fighting the good fight being dem or repub when we're all basically owned by the establishment of the wealthy.

Bill

We are not seeing any takeover.

We are a corporate/fascist state.

A Plutocracy at the top, through and through.

Who are our owners? The same banking elite families that own the private Fed.

The term Oligarchy also fits.

We are ruled under the duress of a small group of dominant (foreign, as in non-American) men. The British banking dynasties. The Rothschilds, Warburgs, JP Morgans. Those are your rulers, not Obummer, or any other puppet placed before us.

We are not a Republic or a Democracy. Not by a long shot.

The Dems vs Repubs is just for the deluded. Neither matter, both are controlled. Two heads of a one-party, thoroughly manipulated system that convinces slaves that they are free men.

View attachment 78349

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads