JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have some friends that talk about chicago and detroit like it's a third world forgotten part of the nation. From the stories I heard I wouldn't go there without a tank and the 10th Mountain.

Probably still be out gunned and out experienced

I go to Chicago a couple times a year do to work. A large part of the city is great and enjoyable. The parts in the vid are truly hell on earth, the issue is those that live in those areas are so use to being taken care of by the government when the funding is less than expected they turn on each other. It has been decades/generation of people that have lived with out having to do much more than wake up to get a government check and housing. They have little to no desire to improve where they live, just pissed there is less free money available. The most interesting part being is they do know where the lines are and seldom cross into the better parts of the city as they know the BS that is common in the hood will be quickly reported and dealt with. There aren't more police in the better part of the city, I expect there are less, the difference is the people in those parts of the city are proactive, work to build a better life.

I'm not saying there aren't good people living in that hell but as an adult and a parent I would move my family to an underpass by the freeway in another location and work my *** off from there rather than live that life. I expect many do something like that and do well in life. Those that stay expect to be taken care of, a sense of entitlement.

It might be a generalization but the simple truth is as it has always has been. If the life you have isn't what you want it to be work hard to change it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top