The Kitsap Rifle & Revolver Club (KRRC) was formally organized on Armistice Day, November 11, 1926 “For Sport and National Defense“, and provides a controlled environment for individuals to responsibly exercise their God given right to keep and bear arms. KRRC offers a wide variety of activities for firearms enthusiasts/owners/users. The Club is a non-profit community service organization and is dedicated to utilizing and advancing the shooting sports as well as the necessary knowledge to safely and proficiently handle firearms in times of personal, community, state and national defense.
Kitsap Rifle & Revolver Club owns ~72 acres of land located next to a Navy/Marine Corps training range that KRRC helped establish in 1929, Camp Wesley Harris, and Kitsap County Parks and Recreation land. Our facilities feature lighted, covered pistol lines and rifle lines, and a number of shooting bays, including a 360 degree range which can be configured for a variety of purposes.