JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not gonna spend precision scopes or beyond the wildcats present class. Its just a to go rifle for me.
My 2 cents is if Winchester comes out a similar design with the wildcat using aluminum and steel parts, 100% I'll buy one. The innovation of the wildcat is like advanced or next level upgrade of the 10/22's.

I was looking for a some wildcat proprietary extended magazines to try it out on a 10/22 and there are none besides the stock 10 rounds magazine that I still haven't tried firing in the Ruger yet.
But in case someone is interested to know that any original Ruger 10/22 magazines will fire in the wildcat. That goes with the Ruger aftermarket magazines including the failures have more chance firing consistently with the wildcat. The physical outer difference between the two are the Ruger magazine slips on 2 corners which is the front and back while the wildcat sits on 4.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top