JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Tlock Were you mostly predator and herd management, or did you deal with other wildlife stuff too? Having trouble figuring out which of our fuzzballs are guys and which are gals aside from the known litter-mama.

New one just showed up, big and aggressive, and we're thinking if he tries to run Lafty off he's gotta go.

@Tlock Were you mostly predator and herd management, or did you deal with other wildlife stuff too? Having trouble figuring out which of our fuzzballs are guys and which are gals aside from the known litter-mama.

New one just showed up, big and aggressive, and we're thinking if he tries to run Lafty off he's gotta go.
All human/wildlife conflicts. From skunks to cougers and bears. Human health and safety and livestock perdition

1000002742.jpg

Taken while rafting the John Day River, last summer

All human/wildlife conflicts. From skunks to cougers and bears. Human health and safety and livestock perdition
So to reiterate, might you have any advice for keeping the peace between our fuzzy guests? :)

Another thought is, with how idiots drive around here I'd rather make my backyard an inviting sanctuary where nothing can hurt them unless I trip while working on a model airplane or power tools rather than them risking getting run over crossing the roads or getting into trouble with less accommodating neighbors or their dogs.

So to reiterate, might you have any advice for keeping the peace between our fuzzy guests? :)

Another thought is, with how idiots drive around here I'd rather make my backyard an inviting sanctuary where nothing can hurt them unless I trip while working on a model airplane or power tools rather than them risking getting run over crossing the roads or getting into trouble with less accommodating neighbors or their dogs.
Not really. I was just a hired gun

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top