JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My pickup time changed from 9p to 11:15p so more karaoke for me. I am winging it tonight. I sang Dirty Laundry in dishonor of today's reporting on the vindictive vendetta against a former President.

I better enjoy tonight, I just sold two guns in a 2 week period. The ATF might be planning to raid my casa and gun me down. Amerika.

1000000581.jpg

I didn't take a picture, so you've gotta take my word for it.

My neighbor came over, all distraught over the Trump fiasco. I grabbed what I thought was a pint of Monarch whiskey, but it was a pint of Monarch rum.

Originally, I thouht this whiskey is really mellow. Then I read the label.

But it worked.:D

Teaching my son how to swap an engine in his first car requires a lot of patience. (He's the intellectual type, unlike the knuckle dragger that sired him) This helps me be patient.

image.jpg

My wife swears by that. Seems like overpriced water to me.
I got a case to try it, I prefer their green guillotine and dead billionaire. Not carbonated, tea with little to no sugar, 30cal per can...

I'm going to get another case of their mountain water to use in building new 72hr bags as canned water...

My 2 favorites, there is no best of the best, it's whatever your tastes like! Blantons has been my favorite for quite a while. This is the first bottle of Resilient and I think I like it better. Buffalo Trace, Woodford, Eagle Rare, Weller, Blantons, Pappy VanWinkle, George T Stagg are all Buffalo distillery products!

IMG_0772.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads