JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It certainly would and I would want the little sucker anyway. :D
I REALLY love the one I bought in 9mm right after they hit the market. Still a ton of damn fun. I thought we here could not buy these anymore but looks like they slipped past the AG and his gun grab for now. The model without the threads is still sold here. So if they do come out with one in 10mm and no threads I will "HAVE TO" have one :D

I've got the 9mm and love it, though it feels heavy for what it is. Put on a red dot, Tandemkross trigger, and a Volquartsen hammer w/ shims - massive upgrade to the firing system, much more ergonomic and breaks around 2.5lbs.

Ruger%20PC%20carbine.jpg

I've got the 9mm and love it, though it feels heavy for what it is. Put on a red dot, Tandemkross trigger, and a Volquartsen hammer w/ shims - massive upgrade to the firing system, much more ergonomic and breaks around 2.5lbs.

View attachment 1887944
Sounds nice. I have LONG been a huge fan of the PCC. Was buying them long before the market really took off. When law makers started going after mags long ago I decided to stick with Glock and just lay in a lifetime supply. So when Ruger announced this was hitting the market and would have the option for Glock mags I of course had to have one. As soon as they got to a price that was not insane I grabbed one from the auction. Have loved it ever since. Have an old Kel-Tec Gen one that is FAR lighter but, you can sure feel in when shooting it. Wife will not even shoot that as recoil is too much for her. She loves the little ruger though. I have one PCC that will shoot both 10mm and .45 ACP and its of course blowback action. The 10 is still easy to handle in it. Sadly Co that makes them is a MAJOR disappointment though. :(
If Ruger offers theirs in 10 I will jump on it.

With the assumption that the ideal "Urban Carbine" 's intended use would be in case of collapse of society (SHTF for those enamored with such acronyms), such a carbine's features should include the ability for comfortable, handy and fast carry and deployment from any vehicle operational and available. And that means from horseback.

Such is at least as important as any concerns toward magazine capacity, automatic fire, or suppression devices.

Most of the guns featured on this thread would fail at this basic requirement.

"Road Warrior"- type vehicles and "Juice" will not exist. A horse will become more valuable than a Rolls Royce.

And you can eat it when it runs out of fuel. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads