JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking good! If you find your bench wobbles or deflects a little bit, run a couple screws into the wall studs to anchor everything. I know you're doing rifle stuff. So you want as little deflection as possible from your bench moving and flexing. A nice stout bench built right into your house is what you want.
Thank you. I was thinking about supporting the edge and bracing it to its feet with 2x4s, but I'll see if I need to make the change after a while. Gotta do what I can without attaching to the walls in the apartment, but yes, the deflection is pretty annoying. I decapped, resized, trimmed, deburred/chamfer, brushed primer pockets, and washed 50 .223 cases to fill the loading block today. None of the .223 pockets looked crimped, not sure if that's only 5.56 specifically, but I separated all of them from the .223 after re-polishing the bunch. I think this 50rds are all good to prime on my next run.
20240522_233115.jpg

I love those inline quick change plates. Inline fabrication has a lot of bells and whisltes for reloading that are a must have.
I almost don't think of them as bells and whistles anymore. They have become staples.
Their gear is extremely smart and well thought out.
Buy a Strong Mount for 1 press or for the same money you can then spend another $25 and you can set up any other press. If they come and go like they do with me or if you only have room to set up one and have multiple it just makes so much sense and super cost effective. The more I try the more I like.
For instance the articulating Bullet Tray Mount. Thought I would save money and not get it for 1 and regret taking the cheap route. It's so nice to be able to swing it out of the way for maintenance/cleaning or caliber conversion.
On top of they are a great Northwest company to do business with on top of their super high quality. No I don't own stock but do want to see them stay in business.

Thank you. I was thinking about supporting the edge and bracing it to its feet with 2x4s, but I'll see if I need to make the change after a while. Gotta do what I can without attaching to the walls in the apartment, but yes, the deflection is pretty annoying. I decapped, resized, trimmed, deburred/chamfer, brushed primer pockets, and washed 50 .223 cases to fill the loading block today. None of the .223 pockets looked crimped, not sure if that's only 5.56 specifically, but I separated all of them from the .223 after re-polishing the bunch. I think this 50rds are all good to prime on my next run.
View attachment 1886264
Beware of IK21!!! Plus all WOLF 223 cases are crimped as are the 5.56. PSD cases are not marked with caliber designation but are all crimped.

I almost don't think of them as bells and whistles anymore. They have become staples.
Buy a Strong Mount for 1 press or for the same money you can then spend another $25 and you can set up any other press. If they come and go like they do with me or if you only have room to set up one and have multiple it just makes so much sense and super cost effective. The more I try the more I like.
For instance the articulating Bullet Tray Mount. Thought I would save money and not get it for 1 and regret taking the cheap route. It's so nice to be able to swing it out of the way for maintenance/cleaning or caliber conversion.
On top of they are a great Northwest company to do business with on top of their super high quality. No I don't own stock but do want to see them stay in business.
I whole heartily agree. Very well said.

Indeed John you said it very well. I am sure glad that I got into IF products, it sure makes things so much easier in my situation.

7F563099-D50B-4DAE-B6AB-602AA40303B6.jpeg

Last Edited:
View attachment 1886264
Well, you could build up the top of your table with some quarter inch plywood subfloor, that stuff is stout and that will help. If you end up having to anchor it to the wall, don't forget like 2 screws will do the job one on each side of the bench. Not that hard to backfill with a little sheet rock mud.

Looking good! If you find your bench wobbles or deflects a little bit, run a couple screws into the wall studs to anchor everything. I know you're doing rifle stuff. So you want as little deflection as possible from your bench moving and flexing. A nice stout bench built right into your house is what you want.
For sure. I've done that with my inside set up. 2X4s attached to the wall studs and 3/4" plywood then attached to the top of the 2X4s

That's a Caveman Custom option, call me… :D

Sorta like the "Mono1 Custom Primer Catcher Retainer for RCBS" ?? :)

Catcher Retainer.jpg

Which is a Carefully Handmade and Precisely Measured and Cut piece of Black DuckTape specially Engineered to Ensure Retainage of the Primer Catcher Under Extreme Conditions.

Available by Special Order Only.

Six Month Backlog.

No Shipments to Foreign Countries except NATO Allies.

For sure. I've done that with my inside set up. 2X4s attached to the wall studs and 3/4" plywood then attached to the top of the 2X4s
You could load competition ammo in my travel trailer. I have 1 1/4" subfloor mounted on top of a small cabinet snuggled in a cubby between a solid pantry cabinet and a wall. The only deflection I worry about is if I lean on the handle and the trailer flips over or the wall caves in :p . There is so little deflection I actually have my digital scale on the bench top and it doesn't even blink.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top