JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually @Flopsweat is Homeless, so. There's That.
images-19.jpeg

Again, I never expected a violater to bend over backwards for me but I did expect common courtesy AND respect. IF I treated you poorly, 98% of the time it was because the violator open his mouth and said something stupid or tried to control the interaction. I am just saying some are digging a hole for themselves when they take the 5th when they ain't even a suspect. Keep digging....
I find it ironic that a person, because they were working as a law enforcement officer, "expected courtesy And respect" and yet at the same moment states that a person who is not even a suspect is "digging a hole for themselves when they take the 5th".

There is something wrong with the line of reasoning that an individual is "digging a hole for themselves" by requesting their Constitutional Rights be observed by a law enforcement officer.

I find it ironic that a person, because they were working as a law enforcement officer, "expected courtesy And respect" and yet at the same moment states that a person who is not even a suspect is "digging a hole for themselves when they take the 5th".

There is something wrong with the line of reasoning that an individual is "digging a hole for themselves" by requesting their Constitutional Rights be observed by a law enforcement officer.
This is a person who was in the job for the ego, not to help people. Once you have a reference, everything that he's said makes perfect sense.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top