JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been sprayed by the police and I've been bear sprayed.. There's really no comparison. I would take the police officers mase 50x over the BS again. I was sprayed by some random dude who tapped my shoulder and as I turned around I was engulfed in this smokey mist. The can wasn't more then 2 feet from my face when he pulled the trigger, the burning began almost instantly. My flight instinct kicked in and I just booked it down hill through these thorn bushes and thick brush. I could barely see but I did see the dude pursuing me, most likely to try and Rob me. So I just kept running until I got to a busier area. My face and eyes burned for 2 or 3 hours. The smell stuck in my nasal cavity for a few days. The scariest part was I never heard of bear spray prior to this...I totally thought some sick bubblegum made some potion and chose me to use it on. I've come to learn that it's a very popular weapon of choice amongst a certain element(pussies) of half way gangsters. Never would of thought that a bunch or grown bubblegum dudes would be prancing around trying to mase each other. I was really hoping the Chinese star become utilized in street combat more often. But back to comparing what police use and bear spray...not remotely close in my experience
You're not wrong, but the size of bear spray cans I have seen aren't practical for regular carry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top