JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are waiting for additional information from affected members.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Microsoft Windows
Browser
Google Chrome
Over the years I've randomly received error notices on tags that aren't allowed for a given forum. Bizarrely, it is often on tags I've used in the past. For example, I was just now creating a thread in the ammunition section that, among other things, referenced .30 Carbine and I saw this:

tags.png
Anywho, no biggie. Just passing along. :s0155:

Over the years I've randomly received error notices on tags that aren't allowed for a given forum. Bizarrely, it is often on tags I've used in the past. For example, I was just now creating a thread in the ammunition section that, among other things, referenced .30 Carbine and I saw this:

View attachment 1843338
Anywho, no biggie. Just passing along. :s0155:
Thanks for the report, this is strange.

Was this ammunition and reloading discussion category, or a classified ad?

I was just able to use that tag in the discussion category.

1716917388154.png

Thanks for the note. The example above was in Ammunition and Reloading discussion category. The random issue is not limited to that section though. I've seen this on and off for years in various categories, sometimes using tags I had just used earlier in the day without issue. To the best of my recollection, I've never seen it in Classifieds, though my posting there is generally pretty limited. Hope that helps and thanks much. :)

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top