JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Basically the same thing happened in California as well. Got to love all the climate goofballs out there. They whine and whine yet when the cycle shifts again they go silent or come up with the opposite to keep going back to the well for more graft.

The Idaho mess will be interesting to see. Guessing this is part of the global plan to make people more dependant than ever on the government for food. I sense a corporate power grab here.
Oh, the ID article is comic relief. "The Idaho Department of Water Resources said curtailment – or shutting off the water – is necessary because of a predicted water shortfall this year." Bold added. followed up by "Curtailment is coming into play because in April, Weaver issued a water methodology order that predicted a water shortage".... So Weaver comes up with "new" methodology 6 weeks ago, and implements the new rule 2 weeks ago. Uh huh. This is no more than Weaver throwing his weight around and pulling the climate change card against farmers, because of politics and money, as usual. These farmers in Magic Valley are being deprived of even trying to farm, based on predictions, affecting everything from their livelihood to our grocery prices.
The ultimate problem is with (man-made?) climate change supporters being unable to discern between actual possible climate change issues vs politically charged, monetary gaining, right's depriving, climate change issues being used as a tool. I was hoping the article would explain the consequences of simply allowing the farmers to "try" to farm their land, but no mention.
Speaking of predictions- did anybody in the area spend Sunday June 2 outside? I did, and endured the first of 2 consecutive atmospheric rivers to inundate the region with record breaking precipitation. Guess who predicted that... nobody did - not the politicians, not the massively government-funded scientists, not even the Farmer's Almanac (FA's PNW precip predictions for the entire month of June were blown away in one day....).
Excuse me now while I go replant half of my swamped-out garden because I listened to "predictions". Good luck, ID.

Oh, the ID article is comic relief. "The Idaho Department of Water Resources said curtailment – or shutting off the water – is necessary because of a predicted water shortfall this year." Bold added. followed up by "Curtailment is coming into play because in April, Weaver issued a water methodology order that predicted a water shortage".... So Weaver comes up with "new" methodology 6 weeks ago, and implements the new rule 2 weeks ago. Uh huh. This is no more than Weaver throwing his weight around and pulling the climate change card against farmers, because of politics and money, as usual. These farmers in Magic Valley are being deprived of even trying to farm, based on predictions, affecting everything from their livelihood to our grocery prices.
The ultimate problem is with (man-made?) climate change supporters being unable to discern between actual possible climate change issues vs politically charged, monetary gaining, right's depriving, climate change issues being used as a tool. I was hoping the article would explain the consequences of simply allowing the farmers to "try" to farm their land, but no mention.
Speaking of predictions- did anybody in the area spend Sunday June 2 outside? I did, and endured the first of 2 consecutive atmospheric rivers to inundate the region with record breaking precipitation. Guess who predicted that... nobody did - not the politicians, not the massively government-funded scientists, not even the Farmer's Almanac (FA's PNW precip predictions for the entire month of June were blown away in one day....).
Excuse me now while I go replant half of my swamped-out garden because I listened to "predictions". Good luck, ID.
Well stated and well put.... :s0101:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top