JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll feel more comfortable in general when powders like H1000 and retumbo are available on shelves. Slow powders are hard to come by unless you want REALLY slow like H50 or US869

I am thankful for fussy reloaders who won't buy surplus powder, unbranded powder, pull down powder, old powder, opened containers of powder, mixed batch # containers of powder, etc. That should give us cheap SOBs a chance at decently priced powder in the future.
There is varied group that reloads with different reasons to reload. Those that value precision over cost are hurting for some of their go to powders.The substitutions are often subpar. I am somewhere in between. As a hunter that isn't caught up in this long range fad, I just want loads with enough precision to cover me out to my self imposed limits and I mostly can find powders available to make it work. To say there is no powder availability impacts lately is putting your head in the sand. It is better than the primer situation but not by leaps and bounds.

There is varied group that reloads with different reasons to reload. Those that value precision over cost are hurting for some of their go to powders.The substitutions are often subpar. I am somewhere in between. As a hunter that isn't caught up in this long range fad, I just want loads with enough precision to cover me out to my self imposed limits and I mostly can find powders available to make it work. To say there is no powder availability impacts lately is putting your head in the sand. It is better than the primer situation but not by leaps and bounds.
I think different people have different views on what's constitutes a shortage. If I go into every store nearby and the toilet papers shelves are empty, that makes me feel like their is a shortage. If I go into the store and can't find my favorite TP, I will think the selection has shrank. I have purchased four different powders over the last week or so. All have been under $30 a lb shipped. A shortage could certainly occur but I am not seeing it yet.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top