JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Psa won't ship to Oregon when I asked because their thing said they won't ship to 3ed parties? I wanted a gun that had 15 round mags
"Thank you for choosing Palmetto State Armory!

We are only able to ship 10 round magazines to Oregon. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Rakeivius

Palmetto State Armory"
Weird. Have bought several guns lately from them with >10 round mags.

Uggg - looks like things are starting to heat up again- tried to order this good deal on some 10-22 mags from this vendor (they currently have a 20% coupon going on, makes the mags really cheap) but when you go to check out, it blocks you. I tried adding a 10 rd mag and it would ship those. Sigh . . .

View attachment 1888750
Yep, it looks like a few more places are getting worried over the pending litigation and the likelihood that the next court will reverse the stay while items are in flight. Our state AG is still looking to replicate the "victories" they had in WA with a number of stores getting put out of businesses even while the law in question is undergoing litigation. This situation is not over until there are no more appeals, and that may only happen when SCOTUS rules on the issue.

Yep, it looks like a few more places are getting worried over the pending litigation and the likelihood that the next court will reverse the stay while items are in flight. Our state AG is still looking to replicate the "victories" they had in WA with a number of stores getting put out of businesses even while the law in question is undergoing litigation. This situation is not over until there are no more appeals, and that may only happen when SCOTUS rules on the issue.
For mags that may be sooner than we think if SCOTUS grants cert on the Illinois case. Conference was held last week and we should likely hear the disposition soon. They could deny and remand it, grant cert or hold it over for next session.

If granted for this session and ruled in our favor, that would pave the way for at least nullifying the mag capacity limit provision of M114.

If the Dims were smart they would hold on anti-gun legislation until after the election when we lose the House and Biden gets a second term. Then they can load up the USSC and pass whatever they want.

Psa won't ship to Oregon when I asked because their thing said they won't ship to 3ed parties? I wanted a gun that had 15 round mags
"Thank you for choosing Palmetto State Armory!

We are only able to ship 10 round magazines to Oregon. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Rakeivius

Palmetto State Armory"
There are alot of other companies and sights that are selling to us Oregonians

Psa still ships to OR. Bought a gun with included 30 round mag last week.
Well their contradicting themselves I guess when I asked because I didn't understand the 3ed party thing they said no and what I wanted is not on sale so I bought something else elsewhere and unfollowed their email. I was not going to risk the pain of refunding if they didn't include the mags to the ffl with the gun

Well their contradicting themselves I guess when I asked because I didn't understand the 3ed party thing they said no and what I wanted is not on sale so I bought something else elsewhere and unfollowed their email. I was not going to risk the pain of refunding if they didn't include the mags to the ffl with the gun
3rd party just means another seller is selling and shipping the item and PSA is just the online storefront. My buddy and I were trying to figure this out for him trying to order ammo from them to WA.
Once we figured out what to look for on the product page its not hard to spot. But as other have said, Mags sold by PSA themselves are shipping. I got 4 magpul mags from them a month ago.

Screenshot from 2024-05-30 17-06-36.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top