JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another huge issue is the appointment of the Judges to the bench. That needs to be stopped. It is a good old boy system. The governor gets to appoint judges because the sitting Judges retire mid-term. It is a big scam. If they retire mid term the post remains vacant until the next election.
Same with Attorney General! That twat rosembloom is going to retire mid term and let bloody kotex pick her replacement! You guys better get ready for side show BOB south, if what I'm hearing comes true, the new A.G. will be a serious piece of sh!t hell bent to dry rape you OryGunnions!

I'm not sure about that. Where I live I get the feeling that everyone votes to have their tax dollars go to support those that don't work. I mean, we can't have the homeless, that won't work, going without food and shelter?
Yes, massive budget for drug and homelessness programs, including subsidizing and permanently paying for some people's rent. No, I'm not making this up. So the policy is to reward those with no contribution to the community by forcing payment for that reward by those who contribute to their community.

Brilliant!

Dang you guys !

Every time I get ready to post something on this PDX rant one of you get in there ahead of me....
Well it is refreshing to see that there still are a few people left here who are can see through the lies.
Ya...know, before the plague, this used to be a decent place to live.

Same with Attorney General! That twat rosembloom is going to retire mid term and let bloody kotex pick her replacement! You guys better get ready for side show BOB south, if what I'm hearing comes true, the new A.G. will be a serious piece of sh!t hell bent to dry rape you OryGunnions!
Man...just before lunch !
Ellen has been a pain in the "grass" here for decades. When she was cutting her teeth as an assistant in the Portland US Attorney's office, she made it a hobby of shutting down criminal cases.
Universally detested.

Last Edited:
Man...just before lunch !
Ellen has been a pain in the "grass" here for decades. When she was cutting her teeth as an assistant in the Portland US Attorney's office, she made it a hobby of shutting down criminal cases.
Universally detested.
Rayfield is the heir apparent. Looks like they want to make sure he can beat a nobody in the primary before he's knighted.

I really hate how they throw in levies on the Primary ballots. Since many people don't vote the Primary, they miss the outrageous levies.

They did that to us in the last Primary with a levy to build a new High School at an outrageous price tag. Only the voters that were for it knew about it (not me) and we got stuck with our property taxes soaring into the clouds.

On this Primary, there was a Measure (levy) 5-299 for 9-1-1 renewal, or so they said. I normally vote yes on Sheriffs Budgets, CCFR, and 911 type levies. This time they went too far and actually doubled the amount of money (0.29 per $1000), my property taxes, that they said they needed, but existed on just fine in the past. In fact, they have a hefty amount of money in the reserves from past budgets. That was a definite NO!!!

Yes, massive budget for drug and homelessness programs, including subsidizing and permanently paying for some people's rent. No, I'm not making this up. So the policy is to reward those with no contribution to the community by forcing payment for that reward by those who contribute to their community.
There is a whole economy built up around the homeless, and not just for drug dealers. Salem is now rife w/ Social Workers and all kinds of bogus not-for-profits who started up here to cash in on the homeless gold rush. These groups are bilking taxpayers and wealthy donors for some very fat $$$ checks. And they sure aren't fixing anything.

Some of these, like Dynamic Life are out-and-out frauds:

https://www.klcc.org/politics-gover...lion-dollar-contract-with-unlicensed-provider

We have drifted off into some bizarre illogical universe where nothing has to make sense as long as it feels good. I am hopeful Julie Hoy will do better for Salem. I am honestly surprised she won.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top