JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like an increasing frequency of WTB posts in the WTS/WTT section of the classifieds. There is a section for Items Wanted to accommodate those looking for something (I have successfully used it several times - Thanks!)

WTB posts being included in the for sale/trade section result in more stuff to clutter up an area that already has quite a bit going on.

Is there a practical way to limit this (other than our members following instructions)?

This is a suggestion thread. Vote using the arrows above and share your thoughts below. Suggestions with the most upvotes get the highest priority.
I find any and all the for sale or wtb posts, wherever they're posted. If folks post in the wrong area, it only hurts them, and IDGARA. I understand too that some folks wont have the ambition or knowledge to actually search, and they too, miss out. But I'm not advocating a post police, and/or creating more work for somebody else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top