JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I vote for using this as our currency.

1715545090758.png

Wait, that's essentially what we are already using.

Gov't makes the illusion of something to fear, something to love and crave. Paper $$ is nothing more than an illusion of being 'something.' I remember buying my very first .999 generic silver coin for $6. I felt it up like a horny 17 year old on prom night. Really 'something' of substance. To this day when trading paper money for anything real I feel a little guilty like here is your paper sir ......

The U.S. House passed a bill to ban CBDCs, which is great news.

House Bans CBDCs

I was made aware of this from this video:

House Passes Bill

I'm astonished that Maxine Waters supports the ban. I don't think I've ever seen her on the correct side of any issue before. I'll reward her by not saying anything bad about her for a year.

According to that video it was passed by the House but could still be vetoed by someone else, and the current House vote numbers makes it doubtful the veto could be overridden. However, they also mention that the likelihood of the Fed getting smacked down by lawsuits if they overreach their charter.

So I'm encouraged, it seems less inevitable than it did before.

I'm astonished that Maxine Waters supports the ban. I don't think I've ever seen her on the correct side of any issue before. I'll reward her by not saying anything bad about her for a year.
Um, "Still, as one of the chief opponents of the Bill, Rep. Maxine Waters, put it, "In fact, if this bill becomes law, we would be the only country in the world to ban a CBDC."" Seems to say Maxine Waters is against the ban on CBDC?

Um, "Still, as one of the chief opponents of the Bill, Rep. Maxine Waters, put it, "In fact, if this bill becomes law, we would be the only country in the world to ban a CBDC."" Seems to say Maxine Waters is against the ban on CBDC?
Yikes! I totally heard that wrong! 😦 Listening to it again, she says that it would not constitute an invasion of privacy because "it would be totally under our control." Exactly what I'm afraid of! :eek:

Okay, she's back on my bubblegum list. The planets are back in alignment. Would somebody please vote her out of office? "It's for the children."

While I have zero doubt gov would LOVE digital money I still find myself SUPER skeptical they will get it. Reason being the BILLIONS of dollars made on the black market. Law makers are all about money and power. If that multi billion dollar market was actually going to be cut off? Those people will put HUGE money behind stopping it. Unless they can find some way for the drug dealers to take digital money. Now that would be funny as hell to watch the law makers carve out a loophole for and then try to justify.

While I have zero doubt gov would LOVE digital money I still find myself SUPER skeptical they will get it. Reason being the BILLIONS of dollars made on the black market. Law makers are all about money and power. If that multi billion dollar market was actually going to be cut off? Those people will put HUGE money behind stopping it. Unless they can find some way for the drug dealers to take digital money. Now that would be funny as hell to watch the law makers carve out a loophole for and then try to justify.
View: https://youtu.be/G56VgsLfKY4?si=okNMn3fRL96-VGbE

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top