JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry appendix for the comfort, accessibility, draw speed, and the ease of protecting my firearm.

It is far easier to take a handgun from someone who is carrying strongside. If they are using a poorly fit nylon holster, they may not even know their weapon was snatched.

Because I'm skinny, don't weigh anything and I don't wear loose or baggy clothing. Printing is hard for me not to do in the warmer weather. It has been extremely hard to find a under arm shoulder carry that I can wear and still not print, but I have slowly come up with something that works. Just need the wife to do some custom sewing when she gets time.

Last Edited:
Did someone mention Glock .....

1716584419423.png

If someone really just can't handle a gun and not set it off? They should go with the old Barney Fife method of carry, or at best carry empty chamber. For the ones who really just can not holster a firearm and not set it off? I prefer they shoot themselves. FAR better than hitting someone else who had the unfortunate luck to be close enough to them to take the round. :s0092:
Responsible gun owners do not apply. I have a friend that carries his Beretta 1911 45 at 4 o clock no holster in his belt. Too many options for that trigger to go off.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top